NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Twiilight... like that would ever happen...

To switch the topic a little, I´m a little bit sad that i saw the trailer with Link transforming into a wolf. What if Nintendo would have kept all that transformation business secret, think of how you would react if you saw that while playing the final game yourself. What a shock!

To much hype means spoilers...

Twiilight... like that would ever happen...

To switch the topic a little, I´m a little bit sad that i saw the trailer with Link transforming into a wolf. What if Nintendo would have kept all that transformation business secret, think of how you would react if you saw that while playing the final game yourself. What a shock!

To much hype means spoilers...

It would have leaked out anyway, in reviews ect.

Still, I agree with that point. It could have been like MGS2 - where gamers pretty much didn't know that Snake wasn't the main character until they were playing the game for themselves. I hate going to see movies when I've seen all the funny/exciting bits in the trailers weeks before, I don't like games going down the same route.

Still, I agree with that point. It could have been like MGS2 - where gamers pretty much didn't know that Snake wasn't the main character until they were playing the game for themselves. I hate going to see movies when I've seen all the funny/exciting bits in the trailers weeks before, I don't like games going down the same route.

Not everything has been said about the game so there's lots to look forward to.The Wolf would of just been one of the things that will make the game an enjoyable experience.

anyway with all this hype I just want to play this game. I can´t play other games while waiting cause somehow I lack the concentration. I resently got Metroid Prime (late, I know) and when I reached the phazon mines and got killed there I didént find motivation to load and try again. I can just play simple pick up n´play games like SoulCalibur or NBA street which seem more relaxing for the brain somehow.

The anticipation is almost literally tearing me apart.

The anticipation on the day before release will almost kill me.I'm pretty sure I won't be able to sleep (Sad I know) But I will be playing TP and MP3 within half a day though.

On the Wii's release day, i refuse to leave my house, except to get my Wii

I'm spending the day before outside the nearest GAME.

I'm not leaving my house for a month at least ;)

I just wish they could announce the absolute realise date so I can clear my calender and lie to my friends that I´ll be spending a week trekking on Iceland.

Since they are so reluctant to tell us the date why not a guessing game in this thread, i say 13 october (friday the thirteenth by the way...)

Already been done mate. The Zelda thread isn't exactly the place for it either.

i realy hope there arn't any big spoileres.

i mean i know too much about the ending of oot now that i'm not sure i want to beat it. and the collecters addition disk movies are realy bad for spoilers they show the giants holding up the moon in mm and show the fight with gannondorf in ww not that i have beat eather game maybe i'll go back to mm after i beat wind waker asuming i beat it before tp comes out.

also wile ago people were wondering if link will die in tp, link can die in any game you just need to lose all the hearts!:laughing:

About losing all hearts, more dungeons means less heart-piece hunting. Most Zelda-sidequests have a heart-piece as the reward but will that mean less sidequests since TT will have as many dungeons as promised? Or will the heart-pieces be 1/8 instead of 1/4?

Maybe you can get 25 hearts now. A bigger Link should have a bigger heart you know :smile:

I'm not leaving my house for a month at least ;)

I am saving 3 weeks of my holidays from work so I can play Zelda and the Wii non-stop. Just wish they would give us a release date so I can book them in.

I'm waiting for the release date to be announced so I can book that week off work! I'm gonna have some serial gaming sessions man!

Maybe you can get 25 hearts now. A bigger Link should have a bigger heart you know :smile:

That's a pretty good assumption. If this is going to be one of the hardest Zeldas, then more hearts would probably in order. Towards the end, some enemies may be able to do 3 hearts of damage at once, or even 4 or 5 hearts at once, you'd most likely appreciate those extra hearts now.

Thats a good point.

What if some of the dungeons are done with wolf link and instead of getting heart pieces you get new abilities or something.

I would of thought we would start to see some more about this game by now. Still, I can't wait for it.

I would of thought we would start to see some more about this game by now. Still, I can't wait for it.

Personally Im loving all the secrecy. I kept away from most the info when OOT came out and that ended up awesome but when WW came along I had the internet and alot the suprises were spoilt for me.

Announced 2002 before the release of Wind Waker. Seen in 2004 in video form. Announced to be released November 2005. Delayed until 2006. Delayed until March 2006. Delayed until Q4 2006. Announced to be a Wii game in 2006, 4th quarter.

Delayed until 2006. Delayed until March 2006. Delayed until Q4 2006.

I wouldn't class these as three delays. When it was delayed last year, they never said it'd be out in March; they just said it'd be sometime after the end of the financial year. At E3 they then announced it'd be a Wii launch title. So it's only really ever had one delay - the one saying that it'd be out this year instead of last year.

Actualy I think it was first announced to be April 2005, then it was delayed to November 2005 and then delayed to "2006" and finally "Q4 2006" which is where we're at now.

BTW Phantom Hourglass is pretty much confirmed to be delayed to 2007 incase you don't know

http://www.thehylia.com/zelda_ph_pushed_back.shtml

This is good IMO as I simply couldn't stand playing 2 Zeldas at once! and besides, it's already gonna be hard enough to play GCN TP before Wii TP and MPrime3 and that's just the start of the Wii's line up!

Wallet am cry :weep: