NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

If any of you have a brain, well, you know that Twilight Princess ''Looks Good'', that's all dandy and everything, but, have you looked closely enough at the clear water? Have you concentrated enough to see it pixelized? I ask you this. And have you seen rocky mountains? No? Well if you look closely enough at them they are a bit pixelized! Plus many other effects Nintendo have cheesed their way out of. If you want good effects, buy a Sony, or Microsoft Game. (But TP is very good! Don't take me the wrong way!)

Games on PS2 look awful imo, i've never played one thats made me say 'Amazing graphics', except from GT4. Most of the games on PS2 are really low in quality, but hey i dont play games for graphics.

But whilst on the subject, best cube graphics are SSBM and RE4.

Games on PS2 look awful imo, i've never played one thats made me say 'Amazing graphics', except from GT4. Most of the games on PS2 are really low in quality, but hey i dont play games for graphics.

But whilst on the subject, best cube graphics are SSBM and RE4.

Your knowledge is weak young man

What confuses me is what is the difference between graphics and effects?

What confuses me is what is the difference between graphics and effects?

There is no difference, they are the same thing, hence Graphical Effect

I'm happy to see that Josh was banned.

Yup same here.It was pretty much coming to him.

We need to think of something to make this thread more alive until Zelda launches. Like a project to play all the Zeldas until TP launch. :P

We need to think of something to make this thread more alive until Zelda launches. Like a project to play all the Zeldas until TP launch. :P

Well, hopefully some more info will come from Germany in 3 weeks time... but til then I'm sure there are a variety of games we could play

Make a photoshop revealing something fancy.

Make a song about the game.

Look at your TV and pretend your shooting an arrow.

Hours of fun!

Well lets start talking about it then.

What kind o f new weapons do u think there will be in TP.

I think bomb arrows will be in it. How funny would it be to launch an arrow at an enemy and watch it explode in their face.

Maybe im just easily amused but, I think that would be hilarious.

The new weapons will include the Decoy Tingle.

Similar to the inflatable decoy dummies in MDK and Ratchet & Clank, these will instead be dummies of everyone's least-favourite guy-who-thinks-he's-an-elf-THING.

Unfortunately, even thinking about using this weapon will reset your Wii console, and - thanks to Nintendo's WiiConnect 24 service - the Wii consoles of anyone you know.

mmm new items... mmm....

I have no idea, but I'd like to see more spells like the ones in OoT. Something that made Link move faster (it had to waste a lot of MP and the animation should be fast or else it would be annoying to use) to use against certain enemies and timed events.

I think bomb arrows will be in it. How funny would it be to launch an arrow at an enemy and watch it explode in their face.

I watched the first trailer yesterday and I think I saw something round and glowing on the arrow - maybe not excatly a bomb but quite close.

This would be an awesome long range weapon - ancient rocketlauncher :yay:

I think there's a thin chance that they will realese any more official trailers. Mind you, they might alow some websites to show some gameplay fottage.:laughing:

Prehaps new enemys and adding functions for Zelda TP? Such as Giant enemy crabs, or real time weapon change.

Prehaps new enemys and adding functions for Zelda TP? Such as Giant enemy crabs, or real time weapon change.

Genious,you should work for Nintendo!

Only PS3 can do that.

I just watched a Youtube Zelda Compilation video that has got me so hyped for this game. Im still not as hyped as I was a year ago. The delays killed the HYPE for me. But lets be honest, this game is gonna sell like CRAZY with or without major hype.

When it gets 10 from IGN, GAMESPOT, and GAMESPY people will buy as many copies as their credit limit will allow:heh:

Next ONM is to have a big TP section with new screens.Dunno whether to believe them on this,sorry if it's old.

I just watched a Youtube Zelda Compilation video that has got me so hyped for this game. Im still not as hyped as I was a year ago. The delays killed the HYPE for me. But lets be honest, this game is gonna sell like CRAZY with or without major hype.

When it gets 10 from IGN, GAMESPOT, and GAMESPY people will buy as many copies as their credit limit will allow:heh:

Oooh, link me please. I want to be hyped.

Though I would normally say that you should never expect a game to get a 10 - after waiting 2 and a half years (when being told at that time the game was nearly finished!) it had better be bloody good Nintendo!

The amount of Zelda videos on youtube is INSANE!

*goes to watch*