NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

At this years E3 Nintendo did say that they are going to release The Legend of Zelda Twlight Princess on GameCube & Wii in USA they never did say it was going to be released any where eles on GameCube then the Us as for me i can't wait for the Wii version xD :P

There is no way that they will not release Twilight Princess on the Gamecube in Europe. They are specifically releasing it on the Gamecube because it was always promised as a GC title and they say they don't want to disappoint their customers - they wouldn't then turn round and deny it to any GC owners outside the USA.

Nintendo sure is a bitch, would it be so hard to put both methods? Anyway, I'm gonna buy the Wii version but play the gamecube version too, FOR FREE, due to my mystical powers.

problem is, if the game hits the net a couple of days early, then we're bound to get it early and play it before the Wii version comes out in stores. Somehow i'll have to manage to wait :o

I had a dream last night i was playing Z:TP, it was great i had a great time playing it... then i woke up :heh:

problem is, if the game hits the net a couple of days early, then we're bound to get it early and play it before the Wii version comes out in stores. Somehow i'll have to manage to wait :o

Looks like I'm not the only one with mystical powers. I tought about that a lot, and I will not wait 2 weeks for the Pal version. One does not simply waits for Zelda.

Well....releasing the CG version first would probably hurt the sales of the Wii version by quite a lot...so perhaps Wii is out in October, too.

That boxart is really beautiful, but nintendo have a history of selecting the shittiest possible boxart. Did anyone unlock the extra images in MP: 2? The extra box designs were so much better then the real one.

Have to say that LOZ:WW was the crappest NIntendo boxart I have ever seen.

Some nintendo games had good boxart: Metroid Prime, Mario sunshine and pIKMIN 2 were quite good. Resident evil 4 has however the best boxart out of all gcn games.

Have to say that LOZ:WW was the crappest NIntendo boxart I have ever seen.

The Gold boxart was quite nice.

Some nintendo games had good boxart: Metroid Prime, Mario sunshine and pIKMIN 2 were quite good. Resident evil 4 has however the best boxart out of all gcn games.

The Resi Boxart was utter shite compared to the American cover...which seems to happen with most boxart it seems!

I liked the ToS and Melee boxart, but Mario Kart (both the DS version and the GC one) were terrible!

The Resi Boxart was utter shite compared to the American cover...which seems to happen with most boxart it seems!

I liked the ToS and Melee boxart, but Mario Kart (both the DS version and the GC one) were terrible!

I'm sorry but how is this (us):

B0002A6CQ4.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

better than this(uk)?

boxart_pal_residentevil4_large.jpg

The UK one looks much better. Also the melee boxart wasn't that great.

You're definitely right about the Mario Kart DS boxart, it was so bland! It was like they forget all and had to quickly throw something together last minute.

The MK boxart is pretty bad,but I think this boxart will be good,they don't want to mess it up.

Then get the GC one instead....

i didnt say that i didnt want to play it wii-style, its just that this whole thing is stupid.

-=--=-=

No way in hell can I afford both versions of this game just for different controls. I'm sticking with the Wii version.

I'd like to get both but I don't have a lot of money and I'd rather spend what I do have on just Wii games. I'll just get the Wii version.

agreed. i dont have the money for both, and im not gonna give up the wii version to play it the """way it was meant to be played""".. (cmon, that line is bollocks and we all know it!)

oh, and you guys should look up the mario smash football (strikers) boxart. i reckon the strikers version is cooler than the football one!!!

in australia, it was released under the name strikers...

MarioSmashFootball_jacquette.jpg

mario_smash_football_box_eur.jpg

I like the box are for ALTTP........oh and i just now got my own computer set up you guys, so now I WILL be posting on here A LOT more than I have in the recent past!

OMG! The funniest thing happened today. My Dad was playing OoT and he NEVER knew Link could poke an opponent with his sword (the move when you press B whilst crouching). The look on his face was just hilarious :D

His dad plays more games than he does. Or so I hear (he's better than him at smash).