N-Europe

Buying Wii on the first day?...

Shoe

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

havent read rest of thread. but yes i will.

depending on day, and whats goin on at that time. may even do the midnight thing. would be nice to hype myself into a stupor the night before, get it at middnight, go home, play games and drink.

You wouldnt get it a day early pre-ordering online because they go by courier delivery, which is next working day and you cant intentionally break the release date, unlike with the royal mail with games where it could turn up on a number of days.

Further to my earlier answer, I'll get the white version. It looks really nice and I already have more than enough black and silver things in my room.

Depending on the release dates I'll try and get Twilight Princess at the same time as the Wii.

Argh, only two days until the grand unveiling!

Further to my earlier answer, I'll get the white version. It looks really nice and I already have more than enough black and silver things in my room.

Depending on the release dates I'll try and get Twilight Princess at the same time as the Wii.

Argh, only two days until the grand unveiling!

I'm hoping TP comes out a couple of months earlier!

Oh and it's one day till E3 isn't it? or are you counting today as well? never understood countdowns...:grin:

Yeah, counting today too. :D I'm not really thinking about the number of days anymore since the conference is only the day after tomorrow!

Part of me wants to get Twilight Princess as soon as it comes out, but I would like to be able to experience it on Wii. A new adventure on a new console.

Imagine that, a week off work, brand new Wii, brand new Zelda. :D

I just hope TP won't be impossible to get... Memories of the launch of Ocarina of Time are still fresh in my mind. Now that was a real Zelda adventure.

I have to say, I'll need to know a lot more about this console to know if I'm even getting one at all... but if it turns out that it wins me over, I'll have one on the first day like I did with my GC =)

I might import aswell.I'm pretty sure the cables we have for the GC will fit in the Wii.So if there's a big gap i'll be importing a black one.

I'll import if USA get it like 2+ months before us, definately.

A few weeks before? mmmmm, have to think about that!

Of course USA prices are cheaper which is always a bonus!

Probably will. I got the DS the day it came out, and pre-ordered it. Of course, I probably wouldn't have to worry about it selling out, with all the Sony fanboyism going around. I'm still going to pre-order it, with SSB3, MP3 and Red Steel if they're all available at launch. :D .

Either launch day or Christmas, seeingas Christmas makes it oh that much more special!

I'll get it as soon as possible. It still remains to be seen when, with what games and at what price it is launched. If it launches around 200 euros and with SSB or MP3 at launch I'll probably get it it the first week.

black is the way to go for anything. it fits best with furniture. plain and simple. thats why i got a bit shitted when tv's and dvd players and stuff became a rarity in black! got a dvd player for my bday from a mate, same model as his, but he got me a silver one so it didnt look the same.. grr

nah. white would be silly me thinks.