NEurope
Shoe

Buying Wii on the first day?...

What do you plan to do...

buy Wii on the first day, or wait to see how badly Nintendo screwed up

:yay: This is an alien console, I plan to wait

i plan to buy! i want to go to a launch day and feel the atmosphere, never been to one, got the ds off nintendo.co.uk warly and got my cube about 2 months after it launched.

so i cant wait till release

Buying immediately! Theres no-way in hell Nintendo will make the same mistakes again surely? So you can be sure that your buying a system with loads of third-party support which means more games and best of all THERE ALL INNOVATIVE because of the controller!

It could be: Mario, Metroid, Super Smash Bros, Excitebike, Pilot Wings, Pikmin, Animal Crossing and of course Zelda (depending on release) from day one! Why wait?

:yay:

Buy buy buy! I've never been to a launch day before so me and sarkas_girly are off to London to have one hell of a party!

Yeah I think I might like to be at a Midnight opening for a Wii. I've never been to one before and wouldn't mind going if I could drag a mate along with me. If not then on day of launch I shall be getting one, aslong as there is atleast one launch game I want to get of course

Buying, taking my DS and camping out for Midnight openings.

Wii, DVD dongle, a game or two, wireless shell.

£200 allocated.

I bought Gamecube on the first because I was happy with the launch games...Smash Bros Melee made me happy.

And I'm unhappy about Wii's

I bought Gamecube on the first because I was happy with the launch games...Smash Bros Melee made me happy.

And I'm unhappy about Wii's

Smash bros is coming out launch day for the Wii though i believe? So you'll be happy all again!

You're unhappy about a launch that you don't know about? Astonishing.

I'm buying it day one! YOSH!

Smash bros wasnt a launch title, but i remember the day it came out, 23rd may i think, i even remember ducking under the shutters at game in my town and purchasing a copy streight away :P, me and the guy at the till had a good laugh about my desparation :P, but what a f**king game :) cant WAIT for SSBWii

Unless i end up with some finacial trouble between now and then i will definatley be gettin one on launch day.

If the Gamecube launch day is anything to go by, i'll be the first one at the store (2 hours before opening) and only one other person will show up before opening (small city, Sony fanboy heavy), I hope there's more of a crowd for the Wii, i'd love to get a good launch day experience like they do in big cities.

Dependin on the launch list i'll most likely get 3 games currently i'm thinkin Super Smash Bros., Red Steel and (if their ready for launch) either Mario, Metriod, Dragonball Z and Sadness(long shot but i hope they finish it early)...hell if i'm lucky and can afford all of i prolly will get em. Plus i'll get a 2nd controller (if it doesn't come with two as standard). (will get a 3rd and 4th about 2-3 months later)

What colour Wii will you guys get, for me it has to be black (my fav colour) and if the 2nd controller isn't in the box and i have to buy one i'll prolly get a white or red one (if there is a red on launch)

Buying launch night if i can! If not i'll be there bright and early to get one. Still not decided between white and black thou grrrr.

Console, Shell, dvd dongle, component cable?, 2-3 games and maybe an extra controller with nunchuck :love:

If it's on sale in Portugal, I plan to buy it the first day. Don't even need to wait, probably they wont even sell out.

Well the Wii is only availible in white at launch i think, although that may be a secret to be unveiled that 3 colours will be availible or something!

I'll go with a second white or red controller i think, something which goes well with the console colour, although anything can go with white!

Red Steel, Monkey Ball, Smash Bros and Metroid is my list at the mo. and of course Mario although i don't think that will be a launch title somehow.:hmm:

Ofcourse i'll be gettin one on the first day.I'm gonna try and go out to a midnight launch party and getting me an extra pad if it's not bundled and about 4 games.

I'll probably be at uni the first day, but I'll put one by at work and pick it up later that day.

Why would you ask a Nintendo Fan based website that question, you big silly! I'm sure all of here would sell our souls and MAYBE our underwear, to get Wii on the first day!

Well the Wii is only availible in white at launch i think, although that may be a secret to be unveiled that 3 colours will be availible or something!

I have a feelin there'll be 3 or 4 colours at launch, White (which is what they'll prolly use for the marketing campainges), Black i say is a definate for colour number two and Blue and/or Red i think will also be on the bill.

I'll try have 4 different colour controllers, that way everyone will have their own one and easy to tell the difference (altough i might mix and match the nunchuck colours to different colour controllers)

100% definitely buying on first day, first morning to be precise. As soon as I can get a preorder down I'll be doing so ;)

Depending on when it comes out I may import like I did with the cube. Though I feel retty confident that Europe wont be too far behind the rest of the world. But yeah, I'm getting one immediately and all the games I want at thaty point - obviously have no idea what they will be, also get 3 extra controllers so I can multiplayer too.

And as for Mario, I would bet all the money I have that it will be a launch title - Nintendo paid greatly for not doing the same on the Cube!

I'll definately buy Wii on the launch day!!

There's no way I couldn't get the next generation of Zelda, Mario etc...

I'll get one first day, kinda, I'll probably pre-order off Amazon. I don't have any money saved for it at the moment, but hopefully I'll be working full time by the time it comes out, so will have pleanty.

I'm going to get 4 controllers (with all add-on type things or whatever happens) and as many games as I can (of the ones I want, unless of course another game is comming out soon after that I'll need money for)

Will most definately be getting it on launch day. It would be my first console launch day baby!!!

But it does all depend on if I actually manage to get a job over the summer after my exams finish.

I'm very excited about the Wii, but I will wait for a bit of feedback before. It's like reading game reviews, you know? :)

i'll be getting one right away at a midnight opening if there are any near me