N-Europe

Your Name For Wii

david.dakota

Given that some don;t 'get' Nintendo's new moniker for its upcoming console (Wii-volution, as I like calling it - what thoughts did you have? Lets not have a pro-against Wii thread, lets just imagine we were naming the console!

Nintendo E (for entertain)

Nintendo Fresh

Nintendo Active

Three i came up with.

Your ideas?

There are plenty of threads including the well established poll thread 'How do you rate Wii' you could easily discuss it there buddy.

I will call it Nintendo btw just like every other Nintendo console. Especially seeing as it will play the best games from Nintendo's history.

There are plenty of threads including the well established poll thread 'How do you rate Wii' you could easily discuss it there buddy.

I will call it Nintendo btw just like every other Nintendo console. Especially seeing as it will play the best games from Nintendo's history.

Elaborate, Nintendo what :hehe: ?

Nintendo jii as in join in and the two i's representing the people like wii e.t.c

The Nintendo Motion.

I think someone else come up with it a while back, but i really like it. Links with the remote and advertisement slogans would be easy to create as the names simple.

Just "My Nintendo" it doesn't need a name.

It has a NES, SNES, N64, GameCube and Wii in it, along with other systems from Sega and Hudson.

It really doesn't need a name.. it's just "Nintendo -" for me.

Always has been the case, Mega Drive was a kack name even by my standards as a kid in the early 90s.. I called it my Sega.

Just "My Nintendo" it doesn't need a name.

It has a NES, SNES, N64, GameCube and Wii in it, along with other systems from Sega and Hudson.

It really doesn't need a name.. it's just "Nintendo -" for me.

Always has been the case, Mega Drive was a kack name even by my standards as a kid in the early 90s.. I called it my Sega.

Sounds good to me. I'll call it that too.

Whenever I say it in my head I pronounce it the "Why-I". Makes it alot more bearable.

How Geordie of you.

Anywho. I call it the "Wii". To be fair, of all the silly things I say, Wii does not rank high. Its fun, its silly and I plan to live a long and silly life full of Wii!