N-Europe

Fancy Dress Party!

Charlie

OK, I'm going to a fancy dress party next Friday titles, "Saints 'n' Sinners' and I have no idea what to go as. It's a hot girls 18th and she said you have to dress up otherwise you don't get in. :heh:

OK, I do have some ideas, I was thinking of an FBI agent (sinner? she said as long as you dress up as something), a ninja, or a Catholic Priest :heh:

Have you ever been to a fancy dress party? What did you go as? Pictures?

What a coincidence, I'm off to a fancy dress party tomorrow and I'm going as a ninja, yet another use for a wetsuit and a tight black long sleeved t-shirt. Seems a pretty easy one to do, just need some tight black clothes and some weapons of some sort, plus it's pretty figure hugging, so you can seduce the ladies in it :wink:

You should go as a piece of Lego. If any other girls are there dressed as lego you'll both connect pretty easily.

That is gorgonzola GORGONzola

well i went to a fancy dress part a year ago, dressed as kiriyama, i looked shit however as the blazer was too small and i was sweating too much turning me into the woman repeler.

go as forrest gump.

Or duplo because the pieces that connect are even bigger! (high five!)

Er anyway dressing up in a suit always rules but not sure how you can jsutify that. Maybe some sort of bad mofo pulp fiction assasian. Carry a calling card with you. Bonus if you meet a girl you like just give it to her and it wont seem akward!

Or you could be some good psycholosist maybe an analyst and therapist if you combine those two this could be the card you hand people! The worlds first...

AD_bottom.jpg

Im sorry thats all wrong it would have your name on not tobais!

Lets see, at my last facny dress party as "Disco Spook", a groovy ghost. Beofre that I went a a bearded, long haired, donkey faced tramp.. give you an inspiration? If I were you I'd go as the greatest saint ever, Aladdin!

I was thinking of an FBI agent

No, that's pathetic! I hate all these people who turn up wearing suits and say they're an FBI agent/gangster/James Bond etc. etc. etc. Although I have to admit I've pulled that one myself on the odd occasion.

And while we're helping Moria out, why not help me too? I'm going to the 'Great British Ent' on saturday night. Should be fairly easy but I've not thought too much about it yet. There's loads of England-related stuff in the shops at the moment so that could be helpful. Hmmm... :hmm:

I won best outfit at a fancy dress party for going as the duracell bunny, totally last minute.. made it in about 4 hours out of a coke bottle and painted it black, printed out Duracell and the logo and everything, taped it to my back and rocked out with my battery out.

Totally unrelated fancy dress info.. basically I got bored of them after the third party and I just don't go to them anymore.. the effort to benefit ratio doesn't work unless it's on a weeknight.

Once there was this gangsters and their Bi***hs party, me and my mate went as Mr. Blonde and Mr. White from Resevoir dogs. The costumes were good, but the best part was recreating scenes from the movie in Reigate town centre at the early hours of the morning.

There was that other time I went as carpet....got stopped in morrisons whilst wearing it.

Ran round school as boxman once fighting evil, with my trsted sidekick football boy.

I might be able to get pictures up tommorow, and possibly the movie of me walking round morrisons as carpet.

As for saints and sinners...hmmmmm. One of the seven deadly sins is sloth, so why don't you just go as a sloth, here's a picture:

sloth.jpg

Or you could be some good psycholosist maybe an analyst and therapist if you combine those two this could be the card you hand people! The worlds first...

AD_bottom.jpg

Im sorry thats all wrong it would have your name on not tobais!

Yet more arrested Development Love :heart: I think we should mate.