N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey

I want to buy another 360, have all the hardware issues been sorted with the consoles in the shops now?, if I buy an elite will I get red rings and disc errors? Is there a version of the console which will defiantly not have all the old crappy gizmos in there?

Pleeeeeeeeeeease someone respond to me, I give you cake = cake is a lie = old joke.

Guest Jordan
hey

I want to buy another 360, have all the hardware issues been sorted with the consoles in the shops now?, if I buy an elite will I get red rings and disc errors? Is there a version of the console which will defiantly not have all the old crappy gizmos in there?

Pleeeeeeeeeeease someone respond to me, I give you cake = cake is a lie = old joke.

No.

Until the end of the year when we get the new 65nm GPU's (not gizmos...) the current 360's are still prone to hardware faliures.

booooooooooooooooooooo OK thanks for the info, i really appreciate it, you own.

Funnily enough I know someone called Jordan, who also owns. MICHEAL JORDAN OF CHICAGO BULLS AND SPACE JAM! His sooooooooo good at slam dunking. Its a good thing he stopped playing baseball.

Funnily enough I know someone called Jordan, who also owns. MICHEAL JORDAN OF CHICAGO BULLS AND SPACE JAM! His sooooooooo good at slam dunking. Its a good thing he stopped playing baseball.

Errr...hell yeah kiddo!

Guest Jordan

The first Area is a piece of piss not to mention it has the worst music in the game.

And that's really saying something considering how good the rest of it is.

argh! mass effect is doing my head in :( Trying to kill Benizia and i really cant. Done the first bit then get her after the stupidly long cutscene then i get owned by her commandos! tried it like 10 times! and every time i have to wait five mins for this cutscene to finish just to die after like 30 seconds :(

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!