N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

So I go through Arcadia, Neptunes Bounty, Fort Frolic, Hepheatus and decided I would check Smugglers Hideout in Neptunes Bounty even though there are only 3 audio diaries there. Behind a chained gate was the one I missed. Fuck yes.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not long ago I got a 360...can anyone add me? :)

I've added a few friends but not many, so it'd be cool if some of you added me. I realise there's a gamertag topic but this one sees more action. My gamertag is Volacious Mog. :D

Sir consider yourself added.

I don't even know what that is, nevermind running it!

Well someone has a silver account with everyone from N-Europe on it. Then members who are looking for people to add just consult that list through the see your friends friends feature and add them to your own friends list.

Well someone has a silver account with everyone from N-Europe on it. Then members who are looking for people to add just consult that list through the see your friends friends feature and add them to your own friends list.

I think it was theguyfromsparks but he doesnt seem to post here anymore.

Not long ago I got a 360...can anyone add me? :)

I've added a few friends but not many, so it'd be cool if some of you added me. I realise there's a gamertag topic but this one sees more action. My gamertag is Volacious Mog. :D

I'll add you if you give me positive player feedback! Nobody seems to like giving me any, so I never seem to reach 5 stars. :heh:

Well, j/k, I'll add you anyway :p best way to get more friends is just to add them first.

Guest Stefkov
I think it was theguyfromsparks but he doesnt seem to post here anymore.

It was theguyfromsparks if I remember. Called N Europe. No hyphon.

I'll add you if you give me positive player feedback! Nobody seems to like giving me any, so I never seem to reach 5 stars. :heh:

If people dont give you feedback at all then it counts as positive, so it'll go up eventually