Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys, Stuntman Ignition is £5.99 on hmv.com

So is it worth it??

It depends, I found the original too frustrating, but then again 6 quid is chump change so it's something to waste away a few hours with,

Just started playing Bioshock...awesome awesome game. I'm just a bit stuck though. Its says I need Telekinesis but I've found the flaming power first and I'm starting to get a bit lost! I'll check GameFaqs.

I think there's an option for a Crazy Taxi arrow for when you get totally lost.

Edit: However, I'd recommend turning it off once you're back on track.

The arrow isn't really an option, it points to whatever mission objective you have selected. I've recently picked up Bioshock as well, had it on the PC but didn't get very far, sold it and bought the 360 version because I knew I'd put more time and effort into it.

Babooo, I can't remember exactly where telekinesis is, but try using the incinerate plasmid to get through frozen-up doors.

The arrow isn't really an option, it points to whatever mission objective you have selected. I've recently picked up Bioshock as well, had it on the PC but didn't get very far, sold it and bought the 360 version because I knew I'd put more time and effort into it.

Babooo, I can't remember exactly where telekinesis is, but try using the incinerate plasmid to get through frozen-up doors.

yep I played a bit more and have melted 2 frozen up doors....almost there I think. Will play more later on in the afternoon once I've had my hair cut.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!