N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried the demo. It's pretty awful.

Ah really? That's a shame, I heard it was a pretty interesting combination of Gears' cover system and RE4's weapon/ OTS camera. I'll haven't tried the demo yet though, on account of my XBL being down atm.

I'm definitely getting Lost Odyssey though. It's been so long since I tried a new traditional style RPG.

Dark Sector demo was pretty awful yeah, it felt like Gears of War in every way and I didn't like GOW that much.

The combat felt rather slow and a bit dodgy. A bit like RE4, but RE4's worked well, whereas this doesn't. And for some reason the main character dude can only hold non-pistol weapons for around 10 seconds before it melts.

Guest Stefkov

Yes. YES. YES.

Happy Tree Friends for XBLA. Yanks have had it for ages I've seen on their marketplace.

Finally something to look forward to.

Like Stefkov said, they've got a perfectly good gamertag service which they've suddenly decided to change quite a way into the 360's lifespan. So yeah, it's been spurred on by Miis or Home.

You could say that the idea of the Mii in the first place came from Live Messenger's WeeMee. It's was very popular with Nintendo's new demographic for years before the Wii came about.

Who is copying who is really pointless, because someone has always done it first ;)

argh.. turned my xbox on in the morning to charge my mp3 player.. and RROD.

Turned it off.. turned it on again and it worked.. what the fuck!!?? It has been off for like 3 days because i have been away.. It's just one month old and I bought it to replace my "old" one that kept giving me "disc dirty or damaged".. I seriously hope that it was just "testing" that the red lights work for when they are really needed..so much for the new and stable chip.. seriously MS what the fuck!!?? well if it happens again i will have to buy a backup xbox for my backup xbox.. no wonder they are selling well

my first xbox kept giving me "disc dirty or damaged".. when i contacted the shop and MS they just gave me the usual "You have to keep your discs clean yada yada yada".. Since I bought the new one I have not gotten that message once.. stupid f****** MS and EB games..

Well If the rrod returns I will ofcourse contact MS but im just so furious that I got it after just one month.. I know there are a lot of people out there who have gotten several RROD's.. but I will never just "accept it" and contact MS support.. they need to get their act together and make a console that does not crash like that yada yada yada

Guest Jordan

Yes, you can use any ethernet cable with the 360.

However, if its going into a network card rather than a router, it must be a cross over cable... however 99.9% of ethernet cables are crossed these days.

Guest Stefkov
Yes, you can use any ethernet cable with the 360.

However, if its going into a network card rather than a router, it must be a cross over cable... however 99.9% of ethernet cables are crossed these days.

Funny if he went out and bought one that was in the 0.1% of it not being.

Ok i've got a wireless connection set up but I want to play my 360 (which i get on the 28th) using a cabled connection. Do I get the relevant stuff with it to do this (apart from LIVE subscription obviously) to set it up online?

Ok i've got a wireless connection set up but I want to play my 360 (which i get on the 28th) using a cabled connection. Do I get the relevant stuff with it to do this (apart from LIVE subscription obviously) to set it up online?

Yep. But for wireless no.

Erm is my 360 buggered?

Was just playing some rock band and I get about 10 seconds into the intro of Blackened and the sound and picture go. The console is still on and no red lights appear. It's done it twice now. Gonna leave it too cool down for an hour or so then try again. It's been about 10 months since my 3RROD :(

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!