Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Oh god...no. 1.2 isn't anywhere near a megapatch. It does a lot, but it's absolutely nothing compared to Cagney (which adds new modes and content). And then there will be the free island (plus more free islands). Plus more big updates after that. Criterion are going to keep the updates coming for at least a year.

Oh, I meant megabugfix patch ._.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Kameo was a great game. It was a good first 360 game anyhoo.

I just bought Ikaruga and had a go. Damn it's hard. Took me so many tries to get the first level done. Died early on in the second level.

I hope you enjoy Kameo and Viva Pinata, too many 360 owners dismiss these awesome games because they arent a FPS.

Yeah I love both although I hate the judgement you get from people seeing you own Viva Pinata. My friend was looking through his brothers games when we were playing on Xbox Live and when he came to VP he said 'What the hells this?!'.

I liked Kameo, a bit. I paid £4 for it I think, going halves with jayseven. Wouldn't have paid more :heh: the co-op is decent but the game overall is too short and missing a final touch that would've made it more wholesome. Also, super easy points up for grabs :heh: something like 120 for every level.

Its funny really, i got Vegas 2 on release day and i have yet to play it. I really ought to get it out of the cellophane and play it. Might be because i am always out and never have time anymore, still got time today so i may just play it.

Youve probably missed your chance to get to elite in a jiff. I managed to do it just before I came on Holiday. You could always just collect a mass of mates and rampage nights of Team Leader like a group of us did over release. Its all a matter of time before they release a patch and the glitch is gone.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!