Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God damn N+. I never want to play Master Control again, just been playing that level for about an hour. I need a rest.

Yea. That level is a real bitch.

Edit:

Is GRAW2 any good?

I think I may get the Legacy Edition when it's released.

It has

- GRAW2

- All the DLC

- 32 additional maps, a combination of new maps and golden oldies

- New game modes and a large variety of exclusive missions

- Additional weapons that "enrich the tactical possibilities" in Single Player

And will cost around £30.

I have GRAW2 and find it rather good, though I don't play it much. I reckon you need a nice telly to get the real experience out of it.

The multiplayer (which I've tried once) is pants though. I want to try it with a friend.

When I'm playing ES or Katamari have these small black bars on the upper and lower side of the screen. I don't have them on the dashboard. Is there anything I can to use the full screen in the games? I have on of those very old and very fat tvs.

Guest Jordan

Thats an aspect ratio thing, alot of 360 games are created in widescreen and due to this, on a 4:3 TV will give you black bars. There ain't nothing you can do.

Thats an aspect ratio thing, alot of 360 games are created in widescreen and due to this, on a 4:3 TV will give you black bars. There ain't nothing you can do.

Speaking of widescreen.

Is it possible to have split-screen in widescreen on Halo 3 without having massive black bars on the left and right?

Graw 2 is really very good. The single player is short but the multi player should keep you going. I enjoy it anyway. Like all Live games, it is best enjoyed with friends.

Took me and the lads from work 2 hours the other night to finish a co-op map from the 2nd downloadable pack. We kept getting picked off in stupid places but eventually we nailed it and im never touching the map again :)

Guest Jordan
Speaking of widescreen.

Is it possible to have split-screen in widescreen on Halo 3 without having massive black bars on the left and right?

No.

Bungie did that to keep the aspect ratio.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!