Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Question for anyone interested, whats the best football game on the 360? lately i've had an urge to play a footie game, god knows why or how this has happed (A bit like my recent interest in it too) But I thought ti might be best to ask here since the last one I can vaugly remember playing fas Fifa 98/ Prem manager 98/99, Something cheap, not going to bomb full price on something i'm hardly going to play.

buy Pro Evo mate.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question for anyone interested, whats the best football game on the 360? lately i've had an urge to play a footie game, god knows why or how this has happed (A bit like my recent interest in it too) But I thought ti might be best to ask here since the last one I can vaugly remember playing fas Fifa 98/ Prem manager 98/99, Something cheap, not going to bomb full price on something i'm hardly going to play.

FIFA 08 no doubt!

YES!

I finally got round to starting HL:Ep2 from the start today, to avoid the glitch that I'd had before which prevented me from moving on. Actually managed to get past the first couple of hours, so I can finally enjoy the bloody game now.

Guest Stefkov
Typical timing..

It's exactly the same with TVs. In time they always go down in price. A few years ago my tv was £700. I got it for £400 second hand. Now it's worth nothing and far superior Tvs now are about the same price as mine was second hand.

You just learn to ignore it and buy stuff on a whim.

I do anyway.

Woah, I've almost had mine a year, and it's running absolutely perfectly. Impressive. Easily my console of choice atm.
Almost a year? Almost to the RRoD warranty date? If you have any wood nearby, I would suggest knocking on it, banging your head on it, rolling about on it and generally de-jynxing yourself in any way you can.

If anyone wants to watch some Army of two gameplay live.... http://www.stickam.com/largeChat.do?uId=174953048 starts at 1am

dont know if anyones interested in the game.. but if you sign up you can chat and ask questions

My copy should be arriving within the next few hours! I was hoping to fully finish Tomb Raider Anniversary ( need to finish game on hard ) before I start Army of Two but I dont see that happening :)

I was thinking of getting Bully today aswell but I was over at Kotaku and they say that it has major issues on some 360s such as dodgey audio and mass amounts of freezing. Methinks I will wait and see if Rockstar sort this out beore I purchase it.

is there any point getting a HD DVD Add on for the 360? I know it's all dead in HD DVDl and, but Game have got the add on for for 40 quid which ain't a bad deal, I noticed yesterday while having a look around was really tempted to grab one, but I didn't know weather to or not >>

is there any point getting a HD DVD Add on for the 360? I know it's all dead in HD DVDl and, but Game have got the add on for for 40 quid which ain't a bad deal, I noticed yesterday while having a look around was really tempted to grab one, but I didn't know weather to or not >>

£40 is okay. I mean there are plenty of old films you can get.

Saw a couple of decent HD-DVD films in Gamestation for £7.99!

Anyone ever pre-ordered a game from HMV.co.uk? When did you normally receive it?

Reason I ask this, as it seems if you pre-order Rainbow Six Vegas 2 from HMV, you get 2 exclusive guns ^^

Ive ordered from them once, and it never came. Turns out it wasnt in stock. And they didnt tell me.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!