N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IPTV is TV down the internet. It's the future, it'll let you control every aspect of the show you watch (when i starts, when it stops, fast forwarding, rewinding etc.)

If it wasn't for Youtube, that would be truly revolutionary!:yay::indeed:

Sounds cool though, gonna be a while before broadband speeds are high enough to the masses before it takes off though surely.

IPTV is TV down the internet. It's the future, it'll let you control every aspect of the show you watch (when i starts, when it stops, fast forwarding, rewinding etc.)

I get that with V+. :) Plus an 80 hour hard drive. IPTV sounds great though.

Right lads. My Xbox is taking a long due break so don't delete me off your friends list i just won't be on for a while. I still have it and everything.

Btw is anyone interested in buying my 120GB HDD before it goes on ebay?

I'll join on Live when I'm done with exams.

You will add me, yes. :smile:

I need more friends. My brother's started gloating about always having 10 friends online when he signs in. He's a barsteward of the worst kind! :nono:

Meh, I should start going on Live a bit more anyway...

I wouldn't bother registering you're Live sub til Microsoft have fixed the problems, it's too unpredictable at the moment

Yeah I don't have time to join now anyway.

You will add me, yes. :smile:

Yes :)

Can you play online without a harddrive i.e just a memory card?

Good question. I intend to buy a hard drive (if I find a good price, it's fucking expensive! Greedy MS!), but I'd like to know that.

Good question. I intend to buy a hard drive (if I find a good price, it's fucking expensive! Greedy MS!), but I'd like to know that.

Hellfire, I have a spare 20GB HDD that I could sell to you if your interested? I don't need it anymore as I bought an Elite when it came out. So if you just want a 20GB HDD for a reasonable price then let me know. :smile:

Hellfire, I have a spare 20GB HDD that I could sell to you if your interested? I don't need it anymore as I bought an Elite when it came out. So if you just want a 20GB HDD for a reasonable price then let me know. :smile:

I'm very interested I can't afford one right now, but I might soon.

I get that with V+. :) Plus an 80 hour hard drive. IPTV sounds great though.

Well thats the gist of this service, yes. IPTV itself aims to provide a greater level of interactivity than V+ does though. For example, if you were watching Formula 1 you'd be able to switch between the cameras in every car plus various cameras around the track, in the helicopters, in the commentator booth etc.

MS are a joke! my friend's 360 got 3 red lights about four months ago. MS fixed it and sent it back. That machine lasted two weeks so Microsoft sent him a new machine. Now 2 months later this machine has just got the 3 red lights madness!

shocking stuff..

MS are a joke! my friend's 360 got 3 red lights about four months ago. MS fixed it and sent it back. That machine lasted two weeks so Microsoft sent him a new machine. Now 2 months later this machine has just got the 3 red lights madness!

shocking stuff..

Its all apart of the most realistic, in-depth game ever created, the "Xbox 360". Thats what you paid for, the fact that any games are released for the console at all is a mere coincidence.

Only on Xbox 360!

Jump in!

Can you play online without a harddrive i.e just a memory card?

Yes you can. WEll, i'm sure you can anyway.

So what's the best deal around for a 360 Premium at the moment?

Preferably around £250 :D

http://www.game.co.uk/Xbox360/Hardware/HardwareBundle/~r333324/Xbox-360-Premium-with-Gears-of-War-Forza-2-Viva-Pinata-Extra-Wireless-Controller/

£280, quite a good deal that one, £250 is basically Premium+1 Free game.. which i can't find (though i've only spent 5 mins looking this morning)