N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Half way through Halo 2 in less than 3 or 4 hours. Not as epic as the first I agree, but I am finding it easier.

Maybe cos it's set to easy...I did the first on Normal and that made me cry.

Shorty just get online while you have the month. Then when you play you might want more so the free month will be over and you'll buy a year subscription. If you think you're really bad online then don't buy another subscripton and play single player until you think you're good.

But you get good while playing online aswell, so then the single player will be a doddle. (I mean Gears of war when I say this)

Any headphones will work. You should be able to find a twin phono to 3mm plug adaptor. I had a look on Maplin but couldnt find anything...

Failing that, I have a pair of Speedlink Medusa headphones which have the connector you need although that would need a gender changing adaptor as well.

Yeah, I've got one like this: NX-PP-009_small.jpg

But I can't seem to find one that has a 3mm headphone output.

Stirling, I take it?

Is the tournament at midnight?

I've ordered from GamePlay so hopefully I'm getting it the day before..

Yup that's the one. Can't remember the exact time of it though but i'm going into Uni tomorrow and I always have half an hour to kill to wait for the bus home and I always look about in GameStation.

Been looking at some Kane and Lynch trailers. It looks like a pretty awesome game, but for some reason I have a couple of reservations about the some of the relentless cop massacering depicted. I've played my fair share of Hitman and GTA like, but for some reason it doesn't quite settle with me this time around. Maybe if it was only for a few levels and then you turn against other criminal gangs or something, that would probably be OK.

Been looking at some Kane and Lynch trailers. It looks like a pretty awesome game, but for some reason I have a couple of reservations about the some of the relentless cop massacering depicted. I've played my fair share of Hitman and GTA like, but for some reason it doesn't quite settle with me this time around. Maybe if it was only for a few levels and then you turn against other criminal gangs or something, that would probably be OK.

just imagine that they are bad cops.. they are the ones who beat up Rodney King.. or the ones in L.a. (i think) that hid their badge numbers so that "victims" couldnt identify them afterwards.. or just imagine that its a Video game

Im really looking forward to this game.. apparantly it take a lot of elements from freedom fighters and re-uses them and I was a big fan of that game