N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely out of the blue this question but I was wondering if anyone is picking up Viva Pinata when it gets released. Its supposed to be arriving before Christmas but I havent seen anything new from it since E3, typical of Rare I suppose. I will certainly be picking it up as its looks to be a weird online version of Animal Crossing.

Completely out of the blue this question but I was wondering if anyone is picking up Viva Pinata when it gets released. Its supposed to be arriving before Christmas but I havent seen anything new from it since E3, typical of Rare I suppose. I will certainly be picking it up as its looks to be a weird online version of Animal Crossing.

Yes without a doubt. My mum said she'll buy it for me for Xmas.

Looks brilliant and the whole idea is great!

Microsoft stated it was still coming on Q4 2006 at Leizep, but your right, it's all been very quiet.

Also when they stated they reactions about PS3 being delayed, they said there going to have a great Xmas, listed alot of games and Viva Pinata was one of them!

:D

Absolutely not unless 90% of the reviews give it an awesome score.

I don't trust Rare any more.

Theres info (new or not I don't know) in Edge. It takes up four or five pages. Was mooching through it at work.

Fuck you Dead Rising. That's the 3rd time i've died on some sodding maniacal shopkeeper without saving. What a waste this afternoon has been. It's near impossible if you don't have a gun and you're trying to beat him down with a sledgehammer.

I like the game, but god the whole time limit thing is annoying me. I just want to explore the mall and kill zombies, doing the missions at my own pace. Like GTA. But with zombies.

Ebay is the place for scams, and that first you have to rely on the person actually paying, and saying they got the game.

If they don't pay you don't send it and recorded delivery prevents people from claiming not to have received it. Simple as.

It's almost impossible to be scammed when you're selling.

when i made my gamercard i only had a selection of like 16 photos how do you get ones that arnt listed?

my 360 is paid for now and the guy hoepfully will be sending it off today..got home from work to a email asking for confirmation of address (4:45 or so) so i doubt really he will post until tomorrow..monday will hopefully be the day :D

gunna look around for a xbox-live sub for 12 or 3 months tomorroz in town if all i find is expensive ill buy off ebay or some other webby..is there any way to simpley buy the code without the means of leaving the house..and not using the net..can it be brought over xbox-live?

test drive got some good-ish reviews 7.9 on gamespot and 8.0 on ign :)..ign gave the lastibility 8.8 :D since the online is great..cool