NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Well, if your read my review on the main site. I loved it on XBOX (EA sent us the wrong version...) and i've played it on PC. I wanna see if theres any noticable differences.

hmm, suprised, well anyway, one opinion against another. Not my can of beer really

I always thought they were all very similar, probably because im not a huuuge racing fan but still, ill read the review

Had an awesome time playing with you Jordan. And err...... yes you DiemetriX it was certainly interesting :p

On the subject of Kameo VS SFA, well SFA cant touch Kameo. It cant, Kameo is superior in EVERY way imaginable. Well, allmost...

King Kong is scary/Big Octopus thing on Kameo is hard = I suck at new gen games haha

Just one Creature to go on Kameo, damn that Queen Thyra was one hard mother...

So yeah, gunna get some more side quests done and pick up some more fruits as i definatly need them.

OXM Issue 4 is comin out this Mon just checked there site :D

I should be gettin DOA4 on Mon aswell cant wait for the morra :yay:

OXM Issue 4 is comin out this Mon just checked there site :D

I should be gettin DOA4 on Mon aswell cant wait for the morra :yay:

Ditto! :D

It took me quite a while to figure out how to kill that Octopus thing coointhezoo, but then i did and it was pretty easy, you just have to follow a pattern and use certain abilities.

I'm pleased to say i haven't used ANY faqs to help me in my next-gen games at the mo!

:D

Got xbox 360 at last! Sadly its a core and I have no games yet. But! I will get call of Duty 2 and a memory card soon, if I connect the Xbox what do I get from LIVE without a gold sub?

If any of you lads want to play final fantasy with me tomorrow send me a pm or give me an add on live

if I connect the Xbox what do I get from LIVE without a gold sub?

Gamertag, friends list and marketplace.

No online play.

LOL, i was reading some of the comments posted WAY back in October and it's funny.

Jordan thought Kameo looked boring and linear....not anymore! :heh:

I was getting extremely exciteable and being yelled at! LOL :indeed::)

Stocka thought there wouldn't be that bad of shortages.... :hehe:

It's funny how we didn't know what to expect, but now we do ain't it? :)

ANYWAY...i really want to buy a Samsung HD-Ready LCD TV, either a 23'' or a 26'', anyone know where i can buy one at a good price? I don't really want to go more then £500 but for the 26'' one obviously (which would be my last resort) i would go to £700...i think...maybe...I would like to get a bargain for a change!

Thanks in advance for your help! :grin:

Finished both Kameo and PDZ on Agent difficulty. Talk about a lame ending. Ah well...

ANYWAY...i really want to buy a Samsung HD-Ready LCD TV, either a 23'' or a 26'', anyone know where i can buy one at a good price? I don't really want to go more then £500 but for the 26'' one obviously (which would be my last resort) i would go to £700...i think...maybe...I would like to get a bargain for a change!

You can find the 26 inch Samsung online for about six hundred and fifty. Amazon, Play, etc.

Finished both Kameo and PDZ on Agent difficulty. Talk about a lame ending. Ah well...

you talking about PDZ's ending? cause i thought kameos was amazing.

You can find the 26 inch Samsung online for about six hundred and fifty. Amazon, Play, etc.

Thanks, i've been looking but they seem to be either out of stock or play.com's 'awaiting stock' which could mean waiting for at least a month...

I'll check again though! :grin:

you talking about PDZ's ending? cause i thought kameos was amazing.

Yeah i was and i agree with you on the Kameo ending. I'm currently collecting all the Elixers and fruits. Got 11/12 elixers and 68/100 fruits.

FAQ ftw >_>. Now I just need another joypad so i can do the co-op levels cheating :P

Xbox Live co-op is going to be patched in if you don't want a second controller.

Yeah i was and i agree with you on the Kameo ending. I'm currently collecting all the Elixers and fruits. Got 11/12 elixers and 68/100 fruits.

FAQ ftw >_>. Now I just need another joypad so i can do the co-op levels cheating :P

haha same here, you can easly dot he cop-p with 2 pads and 1 player liek you say, you got all the eyes?

Hey guys, I've noticed that the fight night 3 demo moves slower than the vidz they have of it at ign for example. Could it be because we're playing an ntsc demo on pal 360's and tv's? I'm playing it on a 100hz tv so it should play 60hz. Or do I need an RGB cable or such to speed it up? I'm puzzled by it.

haha same here, you can easly dot he cop-p with 2 pads and 1 player liek you say, you got all the eyes?

The crystal orbs? Aye, ages ago. I only ever equip the regeneration one. The other seems pointless.

Got xbox 360 at last! Sadly its a core and I have no games yet. But! I will get call of Duty 2 and a memory card soon, if I connect the Xbox what do I get from LIVE without a gold sub?

1 month free gold once u go on your 360 and make an account

Another question!

If i buy this Samsung 23'' (if i can find it that is) i don't need to buy anymore cables do i? I just plug in and use the HDTV cable i got with my premium pack Xbox360 right?

The corresponding coloured plugs go into the LCD TV, while the other end goes into your 360 and you turn the switch to HDTV?

I obviously want the best picture i can get, so is that the way?

Thanks in advance. :smile:

Another question!

If i buy this Samsung 23'' (if i can find it that is) i don't need to buy anymore cables do i? I just plug in and use the HDTV cable i got with my premium pack Xbox360 right?

The corresponding coloured plugs go into the LCD TV, while the other end goes into your 360 and you turn the switch to HDTV?

I obviously want the best picture i can get, so is that the way?

Thanks in advance. :smile:

That is correct.

The Samsung also has a VGA input, so you can buy a VGA cable which arguably gives a slightly better picture as the 360 itself scales the 1280x720 signal up to the TV's 1360x768 resolution when using it. Component does not do that, the TV does the upscaling for it.

I own both cables and a Samsung 26", I find that the VGA does give a slightly sharper picture but slightly washed out colours for some reason. I'd use the VGA but I use my TV as my PC monitor so that isn't feasible for me.

If I remember correctly the 23 inch version is not HD, the 26 model is the cheapest HD set