NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Weee! 360age!

My first game was PD0 with Domstercool on co-op i didn't really know what was going on, but super fun.

Then i played some Kameo whilst i talked to him when he played on Ridge Racer... that also rocked. I'm currently downloading the Fight Night Round 3 demo, hope it's as cool as everyone says.

I can't believe how good the graphics are on this system, you really have to see to believe i suppose.

Weee! 360age!

My first game was PD0 with Domstercool on co-op i didn't really know what was going on, but super fun.

Then i played some Kameo whilst i talked to him when he played on Ridge Racer... that also rocked. I'm currently downloading the Fight Night Round 3 demo, hope it's as cool as everyone says.

I can't believe how good the graphics are on this system, you really have to see to believe i suppose.

congrats on gettin your 360 m8 :grin:

*other news*

dont know if yous have herd but Capcom are bringin Street Fighter II to xbox live

The super classic fighting game now plays on Xbox 360! Capcom today announced that they are offering Street Fighter II Hyper Fighting in Xbox Live Arcade. The game not only brings you the original experience of the game, but also takes advantage of the online feature of the console, to offer a seamless multiplayer game mode. A “Quarter Match†mode is also going to be included in the game. You can download a free demo version of the game from Xbox Live Arcade – 2 playable characters for one match. The game will be released in early 2006.

cant wait for this 1 :grin:

Right, I know my chances are going to be slim here but I was wondering whats the closest time Im going to get hold of a 360? Ive heard there will be more stock at the end of feburary but they're all preordered. Could anyone shead some light on this? Sorry If this Is a n00bish question. Thankyou In advance.

Right, I know my chances are going to be slim here but I was wondering whats the closest time Im going to get hold of a 360? Ive heard there will be more stock at the end of feburary but they're all preordered. Could anyone shead some light on this? Sorry If this Is a n00bish question. Thankyou In advance.

Keep a eye out on http://www.xbox.com forums for posts stating 'Argos have Cores/Premiums in stock-order now'

Seriously, it seems Argos are getting stock quite regulary, so keep checking, the minute they are put up on the website they seem to sell-out though!

Good Luck!

Or just keep checking your area, in shops like Comet, Dixons, PC World, Curry's, Toys R Us where most people don't think about going first!

;)

GAME had some cores in yesterday too. Just keep checking the websites early, they always put it on the front page when they get some in. :)

That boy who got molested...well what did he expect? If a guy chats you up, sends you videos of himself being naughty and THEN asks to meet up with you, what do you expect!

That boy who got molested...well what did he expect? If a guy chats you up, sends you videos of himself being naughty and THEN asks to meet up with you, what do you expect!

hahaha, exactly

Kameo is pure orgasmic. The under water controls bothered me for a couple of mins, but i'm now pretty much into it :) Against the second major boss in the water temple. Loving it, simple as.

PDZ is great fun on deathmatch, me and Dom were playing last night and kicking some ass. I've got quite alot points considering i've only had the console 2 days. Once i've finished Kameo i'll be moving onto PDZ then probably buying nothing till Ridge Racer 6 comes out here later this month! :)

Thanks for adding me Jordy-Baby, i will get a game going with ya soon.

Kameo's underwater stage is sooo annoying at first, just because its so hard to get about. You get used to it though, i just did the second boss in there i think.. is that the time there are two firey peeps who have alot of tiny bomb-throwing minions?

Kameo is pure orgasmic. The under water controls bothered me for a couple of mins, but i'm now pretty much into it :) Against the second major boss in the water temple. Loving it, simple as.

PDZ is great fun on deathmatch, me and Dom were playing last night and kicking some ass. I've got quite alot points considering i've only had the console 2 days. Once i've finished Kameo i'll be moving onto PDZ then probably buying nothing till Ridge Racer 6 comes out here later this month! :)

Dont metion me! Grrr,

haha now do you agree with me and say RARE HAVNENT lost there just, baring in mind kameo on pdz were rushed for launch.

If only i had the money to get one, the core sysstems go for cheap on ebay usually (less than 210, not incl postage). Is it worth me getting a core system if all i want to do is play games and use xbox live?

yes it is retro-lover, but you will defo need a memory card to store your gamertag on for xbox live

How much will it cost altogether? I eanr about 60 quid a month and i need to make sure i have the money when revo comes out

Agreed, it took me AGES to figure out how to use the under-water controls! but i loved the level so much, i kept at it!

Has anyone went into the hidden cave on the water temple level?

I'm on the snow level now, lovely! :D

Only 7 hours clocked up though, it's such a good game but quite short, i reckon, i have to agree with the reviews i've read that you never really get to involved with the character etc.. emotionally, i know it's always compared to Zelda, but Kameo just had something missing to make it like that epic adventure, perhaps thats because you start to quickly! My opinion of course.

Anyone who hasn't bought it, should though! :D

I'm playing Call Of Duty 2 now, by far one of the best games i have ever played! :bouncy:

http://www.xbox360locator.co.uk/

That was the site that helped me get myself a 360 premium from Virgin in time for Christmas.

Oh and on the subject of Kameo, I thinks its a fantastic adventure, I'm currently in Thorn's Castle. Looking forward to compelting my first 360 game but also I don't want it to end :(

The thing about it that makes the game so disappointing is the way it starts, and the music etc. make you feel like its going to be a reall HUGE EPIC ADVENTURE but it really isn't.

haha , after weeks of calling COD2 shit, Caris gives in :)

COD2 is easily the best 360 game so far,

followed by Condemed

Kameo is pretty high up thier aswell

o and by the way, Amped 3 is quite a gud game, gud funy storyline, very short story tho, but loads to do afterwards for gamerpoints. Id suggest renting it for an easy 500 GP's, then the rest u wud have to lend of a friend for a week ( like id id), or buy it?

Dont metion me! Grrr,

haha now do you agree with me and say RARE HAVNENT lost there just, baring in mind kameo on pdz were rushed for launch.

Haha, me and Dom couldn't figure out who you were since your Gamertag is different.

Also, quick question: Can you have more than two people in a private chat channel?

I disagree, Kameo is well up there with one of Rare's best games in my opinion. Especially compared to their last efforts: Conker Live & Reloaded, Grabbed By The Goulies, Starfox Adventures don't touch this game! :)

Haha, me and Dom couldn't figure out who you were since your Gamertag is different.

Also, quick question: Can you have more than two people in a private chat channel?

haha, fair enough my tag was R y u z o, heh and no you cant have more than 2 people i dont think :(, i reped you btw can u rep me back.

There are loads of Xbox360's about in shops now, DannyKong. My local GAME had 3 premium and 2 core systems unsold a couple of days ago. Virgin had some too.

Downloading (for no reason and just to see what it's like) Need For Speed: Most Wanted demo.

962mb >_>

Downloading (for no reason and just to see what it's like) Need For Speed: Most Wanted demo.

962mb >_>

I am gonna take a quick guess n say you'll probably be annoyed you spent the time..

I changed my mind, i have a list of games to get so i probably wont have the money anyway