NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Everyone with live, please get Halo 2. I want to get back into it, and a surge of new players on their 360s would no doubt encourage this. WALO. WALO. WALO.

If Dead or Alive is region free confirmed, I'm going to order a copy.

You know where I am, asshole.

OXM issue 4 has been delayed to early next week, this is due to a problem with the actual beta. I was looking forward to reading the mag tomorrow as well! It's not a major problem though.

It's on http://www.oxm.co.uk forum in the section 'the magazine', it's actually been made a sticky thread, so it must be correct.

Works out a couple of quid cheaper to buy it from dvdboxoffice.com, which is what I've done.

Hopefully it'll arrive within a week.

Thanks for that! I haven't had nothing but problems with them though! I ended up buying it from VGP.

HOWEVER for some reason, DOA4 is under 'coming soon' even though it's meant to be in-stock, and it's stating preorder-processing, when it's not a preorder....perhaps i've become more aware of this, but it hasn't always said thst has it? with orders that have actually been released....

:wtf:

EDIT, just realised i double-posted! Sorry! Totally not with it tonight! lol :wink:

Everyone with live, please get Halo 2. I want to get back into it, and a surge of new players on their 360s would no doubt encourage this. WALO. WALO. WALO.

I'm getting the triple pack start of february probably. :smile:

If Dead or Alive is region free confirmed, I'm going to order a copy.

I ordered it! Its in the post from Play (only a tenner! And £18 for the Three-Pack halo set. Theres no excuse...)

it should be here any day now, with my LIVE code. Damn, i need LIVE again so badly, my trial ran out the day i could of whipped Stocka's ass at PDZ.

I ordered these things last year!!! (heh) why arent they here yet!

Halo 2 is without a doubt the best live game.. alltough i get som strange glitches while playing it on the 360

anyone up for playing COD2 online with me? no one seems to play it, im even up for a 1v1 sniper war

Thanks for that! I haven't had nothing but problems with them though!

What kind of problems, late delivery?

@ Rokhed00:

Is King kong a good game to get points on? or do you have to play the game realy serious to get points?

What kind of problems, late delivery?

I have ordered twice of them (one games was virtua tennis GBA, the other i can't remember, it was that long ago) and both times the order never processed or dispatched, i'm pretty sure the game was in stock.

I waited nearly a week once for it to process, perhaps i didn't wait long enough? but i'm impatient! lol

I'm hoping VGP haven't sold-out of DOA4 my order hasn't shipped yet, and they are normally very quick with in stock items, however they probably have a huge back-log of orders over the time they were on holiday (they resumed shipping normally on the 3.01.06)

:grin:

@ Rokhed00:

Is King kong a good game to get points on? or do you have to play the game realy serious to get points?

All you have to do is play it once through to gain the full 1000. I'm a bit surprised they didn't reserve some for, say, unlocking all the extra content, or playing through the game in mirror mode/with the special filter on.

I managed to get a copy from Play for £30, and for that price it was definately worth it. I might do a write up on it as I haven't really seen much being said about it 'round these parts.

[/rokhed00]

Fight Night is INCREDIBLE. My God, get the demo.
Quoted for truth, well worth the download just to see the stunning graphics.

:) King kong is my next game then :P [i'm a point hore]

Its a bit sad if your buying games just to get a load of points. I will only buy games that i like or get great reviews

but if u like king kong then its ok

Why buy? rent games for points, my friend, has over 6000 gamer points, and hes only bought like 5 games and rented 3.

he didn't complete the rented ones fully, but he got most points, and he rented the ones with easy points, like madden and nba. You get like 100 points for just creating ur own character!

P.S, he still hasn't finished the games he bought 100%, well not all.

:) King kong is my next game then :P [i'm a point hore]

King Kong is actually a good game as it happens! So in my opinion it's worth buying!

My advice though? Take your time with it...everyones going on about how short it is but if you don't play it daily for hours on end, you could have it for a while! I still haven't completed it and i'm still in the jungle, although i'm pretty sure i'm near the end now!

:D

I have ordered twice of them (one games was virtua tennis GBA, the other i can't remember, it was that long ago) and both times the order never processed or dispatched, i'm pretty sure the game was in stock.

I waited nearly a week once for it to process, perhaps i didn't wait long enough? but i'm impatient! lol

I'll give them the 24 hours they claim to process orders within before I contact them and re-order from VGP.

I'll give them the 24 hours they claim to process orders within before I contact them and re-order from VGP.

Yeah, it could be just me though. Everyone else who has used them have said they have been fantastic!

I wish VGP dispatched my DOA4 last night! :weep: The UK release is supposadely Jan 20th 2005 now, i should get it before then and of course a tad cheaper (£1, lol).

I've never got into any-other DOA before, however something has happened to me recently. I disliked PGR but now like that, i hated Amped but like Amped 3, and i'm not to keen on war-games but like Call Of Duty 2. It seems that i take more interest in different games when i get a new console or it's because i'm nearly 19 and i'm changing!

:hehe:

DOA4 got 39/40 from Famitsu

Dead Or Alive 4 - (Xbox360, Tecmo): 10/10/9/10 - (39/40)

cant wait for it

has anyones's been shipped from VGP yet ??

King Kong is actually a good game as it happens! So in my opinion it's worth buying!

My advice though? Take your time with it...everyones going on about how short it is but if you don't play it daily for hours on end, you could have it for a while! I still haven't completed it and i'm still in the jungle, although i'm pretty sure i'm near the end now!

:D

I played throught before release on xbox :P

http://www.revo-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2082&highlight=king+kong

I loved it :) But i want those easy 1000points :yay:

Sorry about the tripple post earlier. That was back when the forums kept on screwing up...

Anyway, I've got a strange problem when playing Perfect Dark Zero and have had it since I got my 360. When I'm watching a cut-scene the animation seems a little choppy as well the camera movement. When actualy playing in-game it's fine.

I was wondering this because a friend's 360 doesn't have the same problem. Although he has a premium and I have a core without a hard drive. I doubt that's the cause though. As PD Zero is the only game I own I can't rell wether it's just a glitch with my version of the game.

I know it doesn't sound big, but it still has me worried incase it could be the start of a major problem. Ty if anyone has suggestions...

Sorry about the tripple post earlier. That was back when the forums kept on screwing up...

Anyway, I've got a strange problem when playing Perfect Dark Zero and have had it since I got my 360. When I'm watching a cut-scene the animation seems a little choppy as well the camera movement. When actualy playing in-game it's fine.

I was wondering this because a friend's 360 doesn't have the same problem. Although he has a premium and I have a core without a hard drive. I doubt that's the cause though. As PD Zero is the only game I own I can't rell wether it's just a glitch with my version of the game.

I know it doesn't sound big, but it still has me worried incase it could be the start of a major problem. Ty if anyone has suggestions...

A friend of mine has the same problem. Ring MS and demand a new xbox