NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Yey, good news guys! Me gets a 360 Premium from Argos this Friday!

Anyway, i was wondering what are the best games. I was thinking of getting PDZ and Kameo.

I'd get Condemed but i'm a wuss, even FEAR scared me.

Don't want CoD2/Quake 4 as i have them on PC.

Don't want PGR3, as cool as it looks i've never been able to get into the game at all.

Any other suggestions?

PDZ and Kameo should set you up VERY nicely.

Maybe look into Kong if you liked the movie, its a good game, i never expected it to be.

Umm you want accesories too

In that case, Kameo and PDZ are your best bet. I personally think Condemned is the best launch title. It's truely AWESOME. But PDZ is brilliant too, especially for on-line stuff. Kameo is a joy to play.

Playing Kameo and PDZ makes you feel like you're playing an N64 again.

Am i the only one that think Kameo is realy bad? Been playing to get the easy peasy points.. I'm so glad i didn't buy it. And It's also realy short... Thats my opinion. feel free to criticize it :P

Am i the only one that think Kamo is realy bad?

Yeh, Kamo is pretty bad.

Kameo is awesome, though.

Kameo is by no means a classic but I certainly had fun playing it. What exactly do you dislike about it?

I do agree with the length however, it took me 12 hours to beat it with all fruits/elixers. That is without playing co-op or replaying levels to get an A rank.

Hmmmm... think i should pick up PDZ and then play the Kameo demo to see if i like it?

I loved all Rare's previous platformers and i had fun on it at the pods. Hmmm..

Yey, good news guys! Me gets a 360 Premium from Argos this Friday!

Anyway, i was wondering what are the best games. I was thinking of getting PDZ and Kameo.

I'd get Condemed but i'm a wuss, even FEAR scared me.

Don't want CoD2/Quake 4 as i have them on PC.

Don't want PGR3, as cool as it looks i've never been able to get into the game at all.

Any other suggestions?

Ah, thats good to hear jordan!, Condemned is NOT that scary once your an hour/2 in it, FEAR's worse.

And Without question get PDZ and Kameo as your launch games.

Add me on LIVE to please! GT: R y u z o

Kameo is by no means a classic but I certainly had fun playing it. What exactly do you dislike about it?

While the dungeons are ok they are to small and not that interesting. And after each small dungeon you have to do a boring mission in badlands (which is nearly identical to all the missions in badlands). And when you finnish those missons they play the same animation of the backup that arives. And when getting new Animals/skills you acend down the well a "movie" starts playing... Wich you se every time you go down a well. It all seams so rushed. Not at all epic. Probably just my hopes that was to high. I give Kameo 6/10

Ah, thats good to hear jordan!, Condemned is NOT that scary once your an hour/2 in it, FEAR's worse.

And Without question get PDZ and Kameo as your launch games.

Add me on LIVE to please! GT: R y u z o

You lie!!! You forgot about the torturer? and how he gets that gym teacher, that has to be scariest bit in the whole game, i shit one well and truly, i actually paused the game and threw the controller lol.

O and jordan, add me on Live, : Fatrox

Yes yes, i'll add you all to my account later. You can join a very exclusive list of retards :P

I've heard it is region free, but not many places are saying this...

In Jordan news! I picked up PDZ LE and Kameo. I have £32 left on a credit note too.

iv just read that DOA4 is region free

is that true ?

thx

It's in http://www.videogamesplus.ca region-free section, i have emailed them to 100% confirm, also Uk people over on http://www.gamefaqs.com boards have started buying it because they have stated it's been confirmed as region-free!

I'm going to order it any minute! :)

Well I finally got live setup today :grin:

I'm loving it so far, and quite amazed how smooth it is despite being so far from my router. Good ol wireless.

I've had a couple of games on PDZ live, and I'm going to download the demo of Condemned tonight. I love the marketplace, its fantastic.

Oh and Jordan, good to hear you're getting one soon :smile: I got PDZ and Kameo for my launch games and am really enjoying them both.

I've nearly finished Kameo, and its one of the most enjoyable adventures I've played in a long time. The boss fights have to be my highlights. Very classy. I hope there's a Kameo sequel, as Elements of Power is a bit on the short side.

Oh and my gamertag is Kratai. See you around.

Everyone with live, please get Halo 2. I want to get back into it, and a surge of new players on their 360s would no doubt encourage this. WALO. WALO. WALO.

If Dead or Alive is region free confirmed, I'm going to order a copy.

Everyone with live, please get Halo 2. I want to get back into it, and a surge of new players on their 360s would no doubt encourage this. WALO. WALO. WALO.

If Dead or Alive is region free confirmed, I'm going to order a copy.

http://www.play-asia.com are now stating the USA version has no region-protection, quite a few people are buying it of VGP on http://www.xbox.com it seems!

I think it's fair to say it's region-free! :D

Nooo, god don't make me buy this game. I only have £37 in my account! BUT ME WANTS SO BAD >_>

wer's cheapest place to order from? needs to accept Switch aswell ;) LINKS LINKS LINKS i need this game

EDIT : Ok , all ordered, now to camp at the bottom of my stairs with my eyes fixed on the letterbox for a week :D

I just emailed VGP about DOA4 being region-free but theres a HUGE headline and article about it in there new, news blog, which is very helpful! They state a customer from Germany ordered it of them and it works!

Probably look a bit stupid now! but nevermind, i took the chance and ordered it, before they even replied back stating it is 100% region-free themselves....

:grin:

Aye av just ordered DOA4 aswell. hope it works.

A will let yous know when it arrives