NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I thought that when I sorted my xbox Live out last year but I got a MASSIVE cable and it worked with still cable to spare. Just goto a pc shop and tell them you want the biggest cable they have.

PC cables dont normally stock that long a cables, you can get upto 100 metres of cabling before the quality starts detiorating.

what does that mean it can now achieve? (not meaning to sound n00bish or anything.) also the ending of that video is hilarious

Was that video showing us, that you can play pirated games on the Xbox360?..

Not owning a 360, I didn't understand the menus, or know what official discs look like. Please pardon my ignorance. :wink:

aye but u have to take your xbox apart to get it to work and i read that all the first games that were released had no code on them so it was easy to rip. the next batch of games will have codes on them am sure

I've just ordered off Gameplay:

An extra wireless controller

Play and charge kit

Xbox Live 12 Month Gold membership card

When I said to my mum I'd have to have cables running through the house she was like "no way am I allowing that" so I told her about the Wireless Adaptor but its so expensive and she said she'd buy it for me! What a lovely suprise :smile:

So hopefully guys I'll get on Live in the next few days/week or so.

By the way I'm really enjoying PDZ. And the ability to link up my iriver and have my own music in the background is a really nifty feature.

Yeah, it doesn't have wifi built in like say DS. £60 is a joke really but oh well thank fuck I'm not paying for it.

Stocka i hate you out of jelousy, can i adopt your mum as a parent though?

MWA HA HA got a cable running up my stairs, LIVE is ready to gooooo. Im wondering though, how do you put movies on your Xbox360? Can you?

the guy in GAME today was lovely, he convinced me not to buy the Sun faceplate. He said they would have some other ones in stock and the wood one is ALOT cooler when you put it on.... so i took his word for it. He also told me never to buy cables from GAMe as they rip you off (too right, £15 for a bloody DS charger and battery) so i went to Dixons, which were still fairly pricey. But yeah, i like GAME now they seem to have friendlier staff in recently.

MWA HA HA got a cable running up my stairs, LIVE is ready to gooooo. Im wondering though, how do you put movies on your Xbox360? Can you?

the guy in GAME today was lovely, he convinced me not to buy the Sun faceplate. He said they would have some other ones in stock and the wood one is ALOT cooler when you put it on.... so i took his word for it. He also told me never to buy cables from GAMe as they rip you off (too right, £15 for a bloody DS charger and battery) so i went to Dixons, which were still fairly pricey. But yeah, i like GAME now they seem to have friendlier staff in recently.

The wood one looks stupid, the sun faceplate is probably the best as it matches the colour of the 360, with swirls on it.

I'd never buy a faceplate...well not at the price they are now. I like my 360 as it is personally. If I really liked one and it was < £5 I'd consider it though.

Hey I just got my xbox at christmas and I'm wondering does anyone else have this problem. Whenever I try to connect to live it goes and trys to download somthing and always fails. I've been checking xbox.com and loads of other people have this problem and no-one has a solution yet. Happen to anyone else?

you had to get told that GAME rip you off for cables? lol

Ok guys, I'm planning on getting my 360 in January or February and I need some advice on what game to get. No games that are on PC please, and I'm not too keen on PGR3. So, PD0?

Ok guys, I'm planning on getting my 360 in January or February and I need some advice on what game to get. No games that are on PC please, and I'm not too keen on PGR3. So, PD0?

I've got Perfect Dark Zero and Kameo. Both are great so far. icon14.gif

I would say go for PGR3, PDZ & Kameo but i think the best thing u can do it find a place that has a 360 & play some of them games first before you go out & buy them :) but thats just me :P

Those that are thinking of buying faceplates check out ebay for xbox 360 skins some of those look really good

Anyone have any idea when DOA4 is out in Europe? The game is now out in Japan and is shipping to US retailers and theres no date for Europe!!!

Also it's supposeadly not region-free which is ashame! :sad:

Anyone got like a updated release-date list for Q1 2006? I'm particulary interested in DOA4, Top Spin 2 and Ridge Racer!

Still enjoying my 360! and having no problems! :D