NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

A friend of mine has the same problem. Ring MS and demand a new xbox

Gah! There's gotta be another way...

Does your friend also have a core system without a hard drive? What's he doing about it? I ask becasue I appear to have misplaced the receipt for my 360. ¬¬

EDIT: Okay, I've found the reciept incase I need it. Replacing it is deffinatley a last option only for me though.

DOA4 got 39/40 from Famitsu

Dead Or Alive 4 - (Xbox360, Tecmo): 10/10/9/10 - (39/40)

cant wait for it

has anyones's been shipped from VGP yet ??

What time is it in Canada? It seems if you order it off ebay (fiocco is VGP or something like that) they seem to ship them quicker! My only worry is, that stock of DOA4 is being sold on ebay and VGP! Please don't be sold-out!

Let me know if yours ships! You used VGP didn't you? :)

Fight Night is INCREDIBLE. My God, get the demo.

just downloaded the demo and totaly agree the game looks amazing im very happy theyve put the demo up as all the other demos are for games that are out which is also good but demos like this are better imo

Does your friend also have a core system without a hard drive? What's he doing about it? I ask becasue I appear to have misplaced the receipt for my 360. ¬¬

He has a premuim system

He has a premuim system

Okay, I've been chasing this problem up and a lot of sources are complaining about the same issue. So methinks that it's the actual game itself and not my 360. Maybe Rare will fix this in a patch? Who knows...

For now I'll just take my chances and not do anythnig about it. However, if my next 360 game has the same issues I'm straight on the phone to Microsoft!

Hmmm... bug fixes are possible. It's weird though, a console game having to be checked for bugs. Ah well, we'll see what happens. I'm sure Rare will get on the case.

just downloaded that boxing game, bit boring to play, and i dont see that much graphically impressing that i havent seen on 360 games out so far.

What is cool on it tho is the knockout replays, coz u see the skin on their face move to react with the punch, and blood fly out their mouths

Hmmm... bug fixes are possible. It's weird though, a console game having to be checked for bugs. Ah well, we'll see what happens. I'm sure Rare will get on the case.

Indeed, I remember reading about Unreal Championship being patched on the original XBox... O_o

I've also heard that there is gonna be an update released in the future for PD Zero and Rare said that they might include counter-ops as a new game mode. :grin: I can't remember the source though... :/

Of course games are checked for bugs, its what is knows as testing. The fact of the matter is that no matter how much you test, something is gonna be missed.

Just played PGR3 and for some reason, it totally blew me away again, just like the first time i played it! I was listening to Def Leppards 'photograph' while zooming through Tokyo, i drove 10x better then i normally do as well! :grin:

Anyway....i have now recieved a purchase reciept for DOA4 so that means it's SHIPPED! Yeah! Hopefully i'll get it before the UK release of...Jan 20th, although something tells me this is too early!

Well I played the Fight Night Demo and wasn't very impressed. It controls sluggishly and awkward in my opinion, and I just couldn't see it getting much better. Its not like I'm someone moaning about it because I hate boxing because I don't, I love it, I'm an amateur boxer.

If graphics are trying to be its main selling point than oh dear I mean are you suppose to go ':shock:WOW!' when it does the replay with the blood spilling out their mouth? I mean come on if they wanted to they could of done that in replays on the Xbox version. Lighting isn't bad but the whole slow motion crap is just generally poor and the graphics are well overrated.

This is just my opinion so don't flame me

Oh by the way, I'm having trouble on Xbox Live, I can play games with other people okay but if I invite a friend or a friend invites me it won't let me be in the same game. I heard its something to do with router settings someone please help!

I personally think Fight Night looks damn right awesome and certainly could never be done on Xbox. The character models are so full of tiny little details, some of the best models to be produced yet, I guess how it plays is down to opinion but once you learn't all the moves and so on it plays really easily and not sluggish.

Anyway....i have now recieved a purchase reciept for DOA4 so that means it's SHIPPED! Yeah! Hopefully i'll get it before the UK release of...Jan 20th, although something tells me this is too early!

UK release of DoA4 is Feb 24th last I heard.

Oh by the way, I'm having trouble on Xbox Live, I can play games with other people okay but if I invite a friend or a friend invites me it won't let me be in the same game. I heard its something to do with router settings someone please help!

Router conflict, unfortunately there's bugger all you can do about it short of either one or the other (or both) of you getting a new router. This is usually caused by BT Voyager modems in my experience.

The character models in Fight Night are unlike anything that's been seen yet. Absolutely unbelievable. No matter what people think about EA - they've got some damn fine artists...

Wow, erm i really dont know what to say...Fight KNight is the 1st game (and im really picky) ive ever seen with what i would call "photo realistc graphics" you simply cant get much if any better, and the consoles been out just over a month, can u imagine in a couple of years what this console will be able to produce?...wow...

News on 360 modchip

From infinitymods

"Jan. 5th, 2006 - Due to massive emails regarding the xbox 360 chip, we will provide you some more details. Price is retail $70, Wires are 20-30, Install time is approx 25 minutes, able to direct boot backups, dumped isos, or full rips. Name is I.C.E. Chip website is I.C.E. ModChip"

This smells like a scam. and if you wisit I.C.E modchip it's made by litihum that made and released the fake boot disk.

If it was real it would probably have alot more attention than it has.

im sure microsoft wil figure a way to annoy people who chip their xbox's , like getting banned from live, that wud make my xbox useless,

and on a different note, how long does KONG take to finish? I heard you only have to complete it once to get all 1000 gamerpoints, so may rent it out, and wen i played it on demo pod it seemed quite a gud game.

I can't get Xbox-live yet, sadly! I have AOL and a BT voyager 105 and i know it won't work...maybe later in the year when i'm allowed to finish my AOL subscrition.

Which is the best broadband provider to go with? and how much is it?

Take 2 has announced Rockstar are making a Xbox360 game with a entirely new brand, and a well-known one (unless i read that bit wrong).

and Top Spin 2 has been delayed! Yeah, how great! It won't be out till April now. (Kinda knew this)

:sad:

im sure microsoft wil figure a way to annoy people who chip their xbox's , like getting banned from live, that wud make my xbox useless,

and on a different note, how long does KONG take to finish? I heard you only have to complete it once to get all 1000 gamerpoints, so may rent it out, and wen i played it on demo pod it seemed quite a gud game.

Under 10hours. Its absolutley worth renting :yay:

I'm still waiting for my 360... *sigh*

They did say between 8am and 6pm and i've been up since 7:30am :(.

Who says Xbox is for gaming?

"Police in California have accused a 26-year-old man of using the Xbox Live service to make contact with a teenager and arrange a meeting during which the boy was molested."

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=62351

Its the kid's fault you should never give your address out at that age he was only 14.

Theres alot of sick ppl about so all the youngins watch out on live