N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Finished Condemned today. SHIT it was good! My favourite of the launch games.

Kameo is NEARLY finished! Just a bit more to do... Still playing PDZ live, too! Dark Ops is the best thing! The PGR3 demo has got me all excited over that, though. Gonna have to get that instead of COD2, next.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PGR3 is orgasmic as hell. I suck online at the moment because EVERYONE drives Enzo's and i'm using a TVR Typhoon thus instant rape.

I'm finishing everything on silver first time around. Already rank 8.

[15:26:11] Jordan: what game think i should get?

[15:26:24] Mike: pirate

[15:26:31] Jordan: :o

[15:26:37] Mike: kameo is rather good

[15:26:43] Jordan: i thought about PDZ

[15:26:49] Mike: and if you're remotely interested in driving PGR3

[15:26:55] Mike: people seem to like PDZ but I can't stand it

[15:26:56] Jordan: i never liked PGR games.

Finished Condemned today. SHIT it was good! My favourite of the launch games.

Shame it all went a bit Fahrenheit at the end, though.

Still playing PDZ live, too! Dark Ops is the best thing!

I'm a big Elimination fan myself. I started playing ranked matches the other day which did nothing if not expound the realisation that I suck. Luckily I can just chalk that up to the horrible stick calibration. Yep.

For anyone umming and arring over Ridge Racer 6, Eurogamer have a review up.

LOL does anyone know the song "Kasumi" starts to sing on DOA4. On her end video ?

lol thx

I don't know, sorry, but i couldn't stop laughing at one of the videos. The girl (who's name i should really know) was cooking a meal really fast and she was like chopping up a salad,peppers etc..(she actually through it all up in the air and chopped everything airbourne and it landed on a plate etc..)she does it all perfectly and her front door rings and then she falls over! LOL :D

It doesn't even sound funny does it? LOL :D

The videos are superb though, the graphics are just out of this world!

Infinity Ward Preparing Patch for Call of Duty 2

Infinity ward has been watching feedback on Call of Duty 2 and are preparing a patch for all those of you that are lagging. Not much word on when or what, but here is what they had to say:

“Infinity Ward is aware that some players have experienced challenges with lag issues and we are currently working with Microsoft to create an update that will resolve it. We’re tuning and testing possible solutions, so it’s too early to provide specifics. We are aware of the issues at hand and we will keep you posted as soon as we are able to confirm details surrounding an update. Thank You!

Sincerely,

Infinity Wardâ€

[source. 360updates]

Infinity Ward Preparing Patch for Call of Duty 2

Infinity ward has been watching feedback on Call of Duty 2 and are preparing a patch for all those of you that are lagging. Not much word on when or what, but here is what they had to say:

“Infinity Ward is aware that some players have experienced challenges with lag issues and we are currently working with Microsoft to create an update that will resolve it. We’re tuning and testing possible solutions, so it’s too early to provide specifics. We are aware of the issues at hand and we will keep you posted as soon as we are able to confirm details surrounding an update. Thank You!

Sincerely,

Infinity Wardâ€

[source. 360updates]

weres the bloodey patch for that game erasing thing...

ARGH, i had no luck finding a 23'' Samsung! :shakehead

So it will have to be a 26'' one! Which is good obviously, but a little more expensive! :hmm:

Another problem though is that there sold out nearly everywhere as well! (the good priced ones anyway). ::shrug:

So it seems i have to go with a well-known outlet and pay a the full RRP price, thankfully my dad works there and can get some money off! :nono::smile:

Still...i did find a HUGE bargain place, but the bloke stated that they have loads preordered and don't know when they will get extra-delivery's etc..! £597.99 was the price for a 26'', not wonder there sold-out!

:smile:

Between March and May the 3rd factory will start making 360's. This means they will (hopefully) be able to ship between 4.5 and 5.5 million before the summer.

All i want is another joypad, i can't find them anywhere.

Is OXM Issue 04 defo out today ??

Av just been all over looking for a copy there and no shops have it in :weep:

Has anyone got a copy yet ??

I'm going to my local Tesco today!

Funny thing is, i don't give a crap about the free Beta disc! LOL :wink:

I should do really...but without live it's worthless, and i'm not really into that sort of game!

I wonder if you can sell it on ebay?? (or is that being naughty?) :smile:

Bloody hell! I've FINALLY gotten onto FFXI. I took nearly TWO HOURS to set-up! Installing the damn thing took an hour, then almost another to 'update' it!

Had a little run around and stuff. It's all completely overwhelming. I don't really know what I'm doing at the moment. I need a good hardcore session on it to get into it I reckon.

And, although I was expecting it, the whole presentation is a bit nasty! Not just the graphics (which are pretty low end Playstation 2 quality) but the menus and title screens and everything. It's all a bit unpolished, to be honest.

Oh well! I can't wait to get stuck into it.

Bloody hell! I've FINALLY gotten onto FFXI. I took nearly TWO HOURS to set-up! Installing the damn thing took an hour, then almost another to 'update' it!

Had a little run around and stuff. It's all completely overwhelming. I don't really know what I'm doing at the moment. I need a good hardcore session on it to get into it I reckon.

And, although I was expecting it, the whole presentation is a bit nasty! Not just the graphics (which are pretty low end Playstation 2 quality) but the menus and title screens and everything. It's all a bit unpolished, to be honest.

Oh well! I can't wait to get stuck into it.

can u take a screenhot?

a few hours? thats nothing, to install all SEVEN or so disks on my pc took an hour or so. Then it had to update which took six and a half hours!

its a very very good game though. it starts off shit and overwhelming, and you dont have a clue whats going on. the higher up in the game you go, and the more you know the more you will enjoy it. Give it a chance.

I cant find the oxm issue ANYWHERE and its really bugging me. Still, it will be alot easier to play on my pc till i find a cheap usb keyboard for my xbox 360

anyone know where to get em? cheapest i saw was a datel action replay one designed for the ps2, and that was £20!

To be honest, chap, if you've got it on the PC, there's no point in buying the stuff to play it on your 360. It hasn't got voice-chat and it doesn't actually use Live (it uses Square's own server thing) so you don't get any of the lush things that we associate with 360 online gaming.