NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Well who download the new condemed demo today?

It was sik...

a never downloaded it as i have the full game but you should defo get it m8 its the best 360 game out so far imo

defo a must have

Yeah so I've been playing 360 for long periods of time since christmas and I decided that I was going to check my discs yesterday... And suddenly I realised that not only were there scratches on the discs, but, what looks like a permenant smudge.. Or heat warping. o.O I mean the games still run and everything and I've had no problems other then the strange lagging there seems to be when I scroll through options on perfect dark (>.>) and once the 360 died when I checked someones gamercard on PGR3, but, I'm not sure how long they will last with this happening...

Anyone else had this problem? Oh and has anyone found a possible cause/fix for it? ^^; I really don't want any of my games to die. lol

By this instead of the microsoft one http://www.penstarsys.com/reviews/network/dlink/xbox_wrls/

you can connect it to more than just an 360. I'm buying it when i get my wage :)

I bought it! It's awsome :) I now have 3xbox connected with it [using a switch] :) amazing thing. Better than the Official one :)

Oh.. and the Intro song from PDZ is called :

Glitter Girl by MorrisonPoe

The Official album is out :) (on the net)

You have to look harder. I'm not talking about the kisosk discs. Iam talking about a Boot loader. In the nfo it said

"Alright, this is in fact a working boot method for backups!

This is the demo disk, with a little edited code, here is how it

works... Select one of the following demos, when into the boot disk³

play for approx: 1 minute, then stop and eject the disk,

(using the center X in your controller), swap with

your backup title, DVD using one of the dump tools from PI,

hit the x to return to the dashboard, and viola your in!"

I cant give u a link to any illegal Applications. Sorry. But the news will surely be on http://www.xbox-scene.com today.

Yeh, this has been out a day or two, but is totally fake. Whereas the kiosk demo ISN'T.

Oh.. and the Intro song from PDZ is called :

Glitter Girl by MorrisonPoe

Thanks, I really want it but I've been searching on limewire and can't find it under that name :(

Cheers Caris, that was a good game!! Check out the new gamercard pic in my sig! they are free in the OXM 360 mags demo disk this month, but they suck, just like six random cartoon girls...

Right, I'm adding some of you to my friends list.

I want games of PDZ!

My gamerta is Bibamatt, by the way.

Ok so no one knows the answer to my last problem.. Ermm how about if someone can tell me what it means when the lights around the X flash between the position of 1+4 and 2+3.... It's really wierd.. Maybe it's always happened, but, I just noticed it now.. o.O

It doesn't stay like that either. It does it then goes back to it's normal position. v.v

Are the lights red? Does it say nothing in the manual about it?

By the way, people - there's demos of Quake 4 and Condemned up on the marketplace now. The Quake 4 is Campaign AND live mutiplayer, too! Shame it's toss!

I wanna know when they're gonna put the COD2 and King Kong demos from the kiosk disk up...

I was just hunting on Australian eBay to try and grab a PAL 360 from Europe, but no one's selling one. I could get one if I was really keen, but I guess it can wait until March. Just.

A four month delay between European and Australian launches.

ROWR!

Ok so no one knows the answer to my last problem.. Ermm how about if someone can tell me what it means when the lights around the X flash between the position of 1+4 and 2+3.... It's really wierd.. Maybe it's always happened, but, I just noticed it now.. o.O

It doesn't stay like that either. It does it then goes back to it's normal position. v.v

I think its to tell you that youve got a low batterie i was thinking the same thing when i first saw it.

So far i have payed out

$971.33

XBox 360 console $649.95

EBGames

VIP (Pak with PDZ game) $149.00

EBGames

Play & Charge Kit & PGR3 $122.38

DVDCrave

Kameo $50.00 - still to pay $49.95

EBGames

So all up

$1,021.28

If the lights round the controller guide button flash, it means your batteries are low.

Thanks, I really want it but I've been searching on limewire and can't find it under that name :(

I will Send it to you via Email when i get home.

And I'm sorry I didn't come play with you Coointhezoo. I had to go collect my GF. But i'd love to play another night :yay:

Yes i do, Ring microsoft up and get it repaird/replaced it should NOT scratch your disks at all do i be fore they come un playable and have your xbox lieing down not standing up thats helps a bit.

Yes i do, Ring microsoft up and get it repaird/replaced it should NOT scratch your disks at all do i be fore they come un playable and have your xbox lieing down not standing up thats helps a bit.

No it doesnt, the 360 is designed to stand up, i have it like that and have no scratches on any of my disks, the problem is down to the disc drive.

Yes i no but im saying some have faults when it stands, not all SOME.

And yea the lights darkcloud mean your batterys are low, i shit my self to ;)

If a 360 is scratching/burning discs then i'd be willing to bet it would do the same whatever position it was in. The whole "vertical is unsafe" mentality is tosh. Mine is vertical and I haven't had a single problem.

If a 360 is scratching/burning discs then i'd be willing to bet it would do the same whatever position it was in. The whole "vertical is unsafe" mentality is tosh. Mine is vertical and I haven't had a single problem.

The machine is Vertical unsafe. Because if you happen to shake it while it's on it damages the disc. If your conslo is is not moved or anything it's safe.

What happens is this:

Untitled-1.gif

Laying it down is therfor safer.

Ok so I would send it back now, but, I wouldn't get it back for a while due to the low supply there is....... Don't wanna do that..........

Yes it is in the verticle position, but, I've noticed it's not all games that get scratched...... It's only been PGR3 and Quake (better game then everyone says, it has a much better control scheme the PD0) that have and I looked at the discs again and the smudges are gone. o.O I really think it's to do with heat. v.v Kinda stupid really.

Ok so I would send it back now, but, I wouldn't get it back for a while due to the low supply there is....... Don't wanna do that..........

Yes it is in the verticle position, but, I've noticed it's not all games that get scratched...... It's only been PGR3 and Quake (better game then everyone says, it has a much better control scheme the PD0) that have and I looked at the discs again and the smudges are gone. o.O I really think it's to do with heat. v.v Kinda stupid really.

The supply issue is nothing do with retail, so sending back a faulty console will get ypu a new one quickly, since MS allocate enough consoles for faulty ones.

The machine is Vertical unsafe. Because if you happen to shake it while it's on it damages the disc. If your conslo is is not moved or anything it's safe.

What happens is this:

Untitled-1.gif

Laying it down is therfor safer.

It's a good thing I don't shake the machine violently with one hand and hold the controller in the other, then.

It's a good thing I don't shake the machine violently with one hand and hold the controller in the other, then.

:P

Well if it's Vertical on the floor it may be damage if someone jumps or slams the door. Any Vibration that may shake it may Damage the disc.