NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

ARGH!!!! I fucking hate Microsoft! What the fuck is Error E74?!

Why the hell have they made a piece of shit console that breaks everytime the wind blows?

Screw this, I'm getting a PS3.

Screw this, I'm getting a PS3.

True the xbox breaks, but at least thers something to play when it works!

Very true :D

ODST will have all the Halo 3 maps out of the box.

The guys over at Bungie have cleared up the wandering question in regards to Halo 3's Multiplayer content that will be shipped with Halo: ODST.

"Just some minor housekeeping this week. We wanted to address an oft-asked, but pertinent question about the Halo 3 Multiplayer content that will ship with Halo 3: ODST this Fall. All twenty-four Halo 3 Multiplayer maps will be in the box. All shipping maps: The Heroic Map Pack, The Legendary Map Pack, Cold Storage, The Mythic Map Pack, and three brand new exclusive maps are included."

All 24 maps are included, so get ready for the action come this Fall.

Very true :D

Yeah because there is no games out for the PS3 at all..........wait.

Let's not talk about XBox being better than this or the other way round. It's such a boring debate.

The 3 RPGs that were coming out for the 360... how'd they actually turn out?

I'm not sure which 3 you're referring to, but from what I hear Tales of Vesperia is the pick of the JRPG bunch. Shame it still isn't out here despite making it state side in August of last year.

I really liked Lost Odyssey to begin with, but the closer it got to the end the more obvious it became that it wasn't going to live up to its early promise. Squandered potential aside, it's still a decent enough game and can be found for around the £15 mark now.

Eternal Sonata is supposed to be pretty good, and seeing as it's only £9 from ASDA you can't go too far wrong.

They were solid and enjoyable, but nowt special.

Yeah because there is no games out for the PS3 at all..........wait.

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHH

::shrug:

ODST will have all the Halo 3 maps out of the box.

I read that yesterday. Would that mean that all of us who bought some of the other maps have wasted money on buying them?

Instead of buying the Legendary map pack now I can just wait till ODST comes out and I'll have it for free? There's something wrong with that.

You aint wasted money at all, youv had them for ages, waiting nearly another year to play them wud be stupid, paying 5 quid to get them a lot earlier is a fair deal.

doesnt really matter, coz its happening anyways

Just completed Beautiful Katamari, well chuffed with the purchase, cost me a tenner, and completed over the course of two days. Probably could have done it in one day, but I played at a nice pace. Good quirky fun, bit challenging at times, but not frustrating.

[by completed I mean story, not 100% items etc]

Just completed Beautiful Katamari, well chuffed with the purchase, cost me a tenner, and completed over the course of two days. Probably could have done it in one day, but I played at a nice pace. Good quirky fun, bit challenging at times, but not frustrating.

[by completed I mean story, not 100% items etc]

I'm playing through it at the moment. i also got it for a tenner, I love it!

It's so dang awesome and fun.

Shit, that reminds me, me and Skunky still have each others' games lol.

Eternal Sonata is supposed to be pretty good, and seeing as it's only £9 from ASDA you can't go too far wrong.

Just ordered.

Will just need to find the time to play it though , which is easier said than done.

Shit, that reminds me, me and Skunky still have each others' games lol.

Wha????

confused ::shrug:

Gears of War Prequel?

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/952/952452p1.html

NYCC 09: Gears of War Prequel Talk

Gears 2 writer hints that an E-Day game isn't out of the question.

It seemed like one of those fan questions that Joshua Ortega, the writer of Gears of War 2, would dance around during tonight's New York Comic-Con Gears of War panel -- were there plans for doing a prequel that dealt with the events of E-Day, the day the Locust emerged and attacked the human race?

"You will not be disappointed in the next ten years," Ortega said. "It's a ten-year plan. Gears is long-term. The lancer is the new lightsaber."

On a panel focusing on all things Gears, the E-Day tidbit stood out from the pack. Sure, it was cool to see Carlos Ferro, the voice of Dom, mock his own performance and talk about his library of Gears-branded collectibles, and it was fun to listen to the panel talk about the comic book bridging the first games and the second game, but the mention of a decade's worth of Crimson Omens is the statement that got the room of fanboys all hot and bothered.

Another question that got the crowd going: are there plans for more single-player Gears of War 2 DLC?

"Keep watching," Ortega said. "You won't be disappointed."

12 hours into Eternal Sonata now.

Longest I've stuck with a game in ages!

3 hours into Infinite Undiscovery, made me realise why I can't stand JRPG's...

In other news.

OH FUCK YEAH FORTY THOUSAND GAMER SCORE MOTHER FUCKERS!

Been playing IU some more, its getting better...

Bare in mind people, i've had a 360 since 2005 launch and played something like 140 games for it. I LOVE the 360. Its the best console i've ever owned.

I still really like the Wii and the PS3, but in terms of online and games selection, its unrivalled.