NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Go back through your games and find the achievement that gave you an odd number, then in the same game there'll be another one with the remaining round points! So there should be a 3G achievement in one of the games you played, Letty, if one of them had a 7g achievement too.

Half Life 2 gave me the bastard 2.. Bastard, either a 2 or 7 is always at the end, i like the 7 tho :D

Any decent XBLA games anyone knows, not incl castle crashers or braid

Bomberman Live, N+, Bionic Commando, Banjo Kazooie and Geometry Wars 2 spring to mind instantly.

Banjo-Kazooie, N+, The Maw (very short, though), Geometry Wars 2, Bomberman, Worms.

I have a one red ring located at the 15-30 if it were a clock, is it fooked?

Looks like it might need a repair according to the website.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/907535/en-us

You see the lower-right quadrant of the Ring of Light on the front of the Xbox 360 console flash red. When this happens, you don't receive an error message.

This problem may be caused by a hardware failure in your Xbox 360 console.

There's a Wanted (based on last year's film and the comic strip, or whatever it was, that the film was based on) demo out on the 5th of March. Could be good. Probably won't.

I didn't even know a game was on the way... I actually quite liked the film (which was based on a comic, to clarify) although I predict a crappy game.

edit: on the other hand, I just watched some videos on ign and it doesn't look as bad as I imagined... somewhat repetitive but definitely worth a try.

It reminds me of the Bourne game. Which was fun (the demo was, anyway) but seemed to short and repetitive to bother getting the full game.

An underrated game arrives on XBL next week.

You know why the call them Xbox Originals? Because you can't call 'em Xbox Classics. Case in point, Rare's first Xbox title, Grabbed By The Ghoulies is your next Xbox Original. Oh, I kid, Rare!

The UK developer's debut game under the ownership of Microsoft will drop on the Xbox Live Marketplace next Tuesday, February 16th.

Rare describes Grabbed By The Ghoulies as "a fun and stylish haunted house beat-'em-up adventure from the makers of Banjo-Kazooie that encourages you to throw toilet rolls at hunchbacks and beat up zombies with their own severed arms."

Expect it to sell for the standard Originals price of 1200 Microsoft Points when it's uploaded.

I loved that game, don't see why it got all of the bad press that it did.

I loved that game, don't see why it got all of the bad press that it did.

Because Microsoft paid around $500 million to buy Rare, and to many their first game had to justify that. Grabbed By The Ghoulies didn't, despite being a good game.

I've never played GBTG... is it actually good?

I enjoyed it, its a very fun game to play. Here's a review from youtube.

Just yesterday I was scrolling through the Arcade and Original games looking for something new to play, and had the thought that after Nuts and Bolts I wanted to give Ghoulies a try. Was disappointed it wasn't already on there, but low and behold 6 hours after I had that thought the game is announced! I'm buying points for Lost and the Damned today anyway and I believe that with a 2100 point card I will have enough left over for Ghoulies so I think I'll probably be buying it!

That actual review itself is a bit...poor? Though it may well have convinced me to take this game for a spin, I'm assuming they'll have added achievements and stuff for its re-release? Also how much does 1200MSP roughly equal in RL cash monies?

That actual review itself is a bit...poor? Though it may well have convinced me to take this game for a spin, I'm assuming they'll have added achievements and stuff for its re-release? Also how much does 1200MSP roughly equal in RL cash monies?

Roughly around £10. You could probably find the Xbox disk for a lot less.

Roughly around £10. You could probably find the Xbox disk for a lot less.

Ahh, and with no achievements either? Looks like I might be doing that then!

Ahh, and with no achievements either? Looks like I might be doing that then!

No achievements or any other improvements. I think it's pretty much the ISO file that you download. The only advantage is that you don't need the disk (but that's fairly useless if you don't have a big HDD).

Eternal Sonata finally arrived today.

OK , I am probably preaching to the already converted seeing as I am late to the party , but , but this thing is absolutely wonderful.

I can see how it may be a little linear and the battles could probably get repetitive but even so this is really taking me in such is the pure beauty of the graphics , soundtrack and the story (a little darker than I expected).

Still very on in the game but this could be the best £9 I have spent in ages (if not ever).