Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a copy of Orange Box for sale if you want it. It's virtually new (only played it twice - don't have enough time for games like that at the moment).

A tenner plus P&P?

Thats a damn good offer! But...

Yes please if the guy you offered it to doesnt want it.

Give it to Haden. I need to save as much monies as possible for uni. I'll look into buying the Orange box sometime next year.:heh::smile:

I'm currently playing through Condemned 2. The story seems fairly interesting but the combat seems a bit hit-and-miss and it where you're supposed to be going can get extremely obscure at times. Especially as some stuff can't be moved, other stuff needs to be moved via other means and some stuff just can't be moved at all. It's good fun but can be very, very annoying at times.

I'm currently playing through Condemned 2. The story seems fairly interesting but the combat seems a bit hit-and-miss and it where you're supposed to be going can get extremely obscure at times. Especially as some stuff can't be moved, other stuff needs to be moved via other means and some stuff just can't be moved at all. It's good fun but can be very, very annoying at times.

played the first and it was a blast.. got a bit annoying in the long run with all the darkness though.. i know it's all part of it.. but if im going to beat some freak to death with a 2 by 4 I want to be able to see every tiny detail.. but I will probably pick it up when I find a copy that is cheap enough

360 Price drop in Europe:

Arcade: £130/€180

Premium (60GB): £170/€240

Elite: £230/€300

Confirmed via a MS press release.

Might get myself an Arcade soon then and sell my premium off to my bro. Worth it for the HDMI alone!

Just completed Bioshock (2nd time). The final boss was surprisingly easy on Hard. Still, very awesome game, and the evil ending is pretty cool. Now I've just got to complete it without the chambers. Would need a very different tactic to my partially suicidal method.

OK lemme think, I bought a Falcon Arcade an year ago or so for 170€, so 360, 5 XBLA games+ 1 free Live year+GoW+Wireless controller

HDD for 30€ and headset for 5€

Yep, still was worth it ^^

Phew.

I've been really into Forza 2 lately, because of INITIAAAL D and driving a bit more I went into a driving frenzy, so I got me some cool cars and a Trueno and been having fun :P Which is precisely what I got the 360 for, to play games I don't use to, but sometimes I get the urge. Forza is such a case, as I'm not a fan of racing sims.

So I think I just bought myself a premium 360 for like £120, but a bit gameless. I'm really waiting for Fable 2 and don't know what to do or get in the meantime, I'll have the premium by the weekend, but are there any good old games about that'd be cheap as chips now, to tide me over for a while and get me used to the system? Anything cheap but absolutely amazing available to download? Total 360 noob :hmm:

Ah Rummy! Are you on Xbox Live? If so, add my gamertag: Dysonism

We'll get some games going...once you have some! :P

You can pick up Halo 3 for mega cheap these days. As well as Forza 2, PGR4, Gears of War, Call of Duty 4...

Well as I said, I've not actually procured said Premium as of yet, and the whole Live thing kind of confuses me, though I'm sure Jordan explained it to me before(360s on the whole confuse me, so many different models, features, online...I feel like my parents!). I don't think I'll be on it yet, not til I get some good games worthy of it, I don't know how much I'm gonna be online gaming with it either as it's gonna mean taking in and out an ethernet cable every time. CoD isn't really my cup of tea, and I never particularly rated Halo(though I *will* admit a 16 player local multiplayer was fun, I sucked too much to wish to buy the game seriously) but I'll mosy on down to the shops and have a look tomorrow at what I can pick up. I may move out for a year soon though, if I do then I'll probs be on it alot more, and have a decent TV. Anything good and cheap to recommend off the download service thingy?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!