NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

So I've already got Undertow.. what do I get then? eh? EH? EHH?!

You get 800 points.

Well, i wasn't expecting anything free for the service downtime at all, but it is nice to see something. When is it coming, next week

Well at least we finally get something, they should have really just given us some free points though.

Can we lie and say we've got Undertow? I don't want it.

Think they'll check your account to see if you've got it.

I wouldn't mind Undertow, though I'd prefer the 800 points. Wouldn't be bothered enough to go through the rigmarole of phoning customer service for it though

anyone know if there are going to be other games to use with the 4 controllers you get with scene it? games a bit like buzz for PS2?

i don't really want to pay £30 for just scene it.

also, should i choose halo 3 or the orange box?

Well at least we finally get something, they should have really just given us some free points though.

Agreed, then we could rent a film or buy a arcade game of our choice. I would of picked switchball or whatever it's called...

Still Undertow looks pretty good!

Tough one but go for Orange Box.

Actually it's not a tough one. Orange box has a better single player in Portal alone and TF2 is awesome.

orange box, orange box, orange box, orange box, orange box, orange box, orange box!!!

Seriously, it's amazing. Get it!

Definitely the Orange Box. Portal alone shits on Halo from a tremendous height. And the other side of the room.

The Orange Box is on the whole far better, but if you're looking for an extremely fun and addictive online experience then Halo's your man.

Definitely the Orange Box. Portal alone shits on Halo from a tremendous height. And the other side of the room.

I wouldn't mind trying that from a considerable height. Just think of the splatter radius....:)

Go for The Orange Box. It's bloody fantastic, that's what it is! Portal is ingenious.

The Orange Box is on the whole far better, but if you're looking for an extremely fun and addictive online experience then Halo's your man.

TF2>>>>>>>>>>Halo 3 online.

(but tbh, i just don't like halo 3 that much)

I wish TF2 online was setup a little different, I hate it when hosts just leave, meaning the games over for everyone, and every-time i search for a game it brings different options up, no, I just want you to display all of my options. Apart from that TF2 ROCKS!

________

Iolite portable vaporizer

Edited by fex

I just decided to check my 360's repair status seing as it got sent off Wednesday. It has arrived at the repair place now at least.

Whereabouts is that exactly? I heard it was in Ireland..

Bought Mass Effect: god is this game dull. Dull dull dull.

It starts slow. Lack of tutorial makes things a bit confusing at first, but after the first few hours once you work out what everything does and stop getting lost on the Citadel it gets fun, and the ending is absolutely awesome.

It's like they took a bunch of successful sci-fi motifs from movies/TV/books, removed all the charm/humour that makes a good sci-fi (Firefly, Star Wars, BSG), fucked up the menu/upgrade/leveling system completely, blew create-a-character, blew combat, blew level design and shipped on their reputation.

I hooked up my 360 to my monitor the other day when I bought a VGA cable, it looks so much better than on my normal TV. I could do with a new monitor though, the response rates a bit crap and 15" is a bit small =/.