NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

The game of Gears I played earlier was shit, loads of pricks were just teamkilling people who actually wanted to play the game.

There should be a punishment system intergrated into Gears like the Counter Strike one, if someone teamkills you you can either; slay, blind, drug, slap, flame, rob, freeze or time bomb them.

Or just leave friendly fire out of the game.

Er...you do know that there is an option to turn Friendly Fire off when you look for a custom game? Playing with friendly fire on is just retarded.

Wayhay! I did it, i beat RAAM in Hardcore, therefore entitling me to 70 more gamerpoints. Pushing me over the first 1000 marker!

God it took me a few goes, but once i got round him and on to the Troika he was no trouble.

Wayhay! I did it, i beat RAAM in Hardcore, therefore entitling me to 70 more gamerpoints. Pushing me over the first 1000 marker!

God it took me a few goes, but once i got round him and on to the Troika he was no trouble.

You know...I never knew there was a troika behind him. Killed him in Casual and Hardcore without it.

Took ages though.

Can anyone recomend something that isnt a 1st/3rd person shooter or a racing game (unless its some form of burnout) for mah 360, also not including Gitar Hero as im just to poor for that ATM.

Oblivion. Infact, no, go out and buy yourself a copy of the immortal Street Fighter: Anniversary Collection.

Oblivion

An on another note. Mass Effect? September? ARGH!

Ah well, gives me more time to catch up on games ive missed and want to play (CoD 2 + 3, Vegas, Viva Pinatta, Guitar Hero II, Battlefield 2, Hitman, Burnout)

Looks much better than the original Zanzibar. Love the new assault rifle too.

New?

That gun is as old as the Halo concept videos. They just shortened the clip on it and made it longer ranged.

getting 5 stars on that butthole surfers song on easy mode on guitar hero is so hard... and my arms can barely move, the game fucks up ur hands lol... class tho

You think that song is hard on easy mode? Good lord, i just managed it on hard mode T_T.

well I just ordered Asian Blue Dragon (Japanese Language) from play-asia for £10. At that price I couldnt say No. If I get stuck I will just hold off playing until the guide book is released.

I can't say that the graphics for Zanzibar look that much better than on Halo 2. But meh, the game isn't out for fucking yonks.

Er...you do know that there is an option to turn Friendly Fire off when you look for a custom game? Playing with friendly fire on is just retarded.

Whoops my bad, I'll remember that for the future.

I don't care what anyone says, if Spider-man 3 = Spider-man 2 + HD + Achievements I'm buying it!

Its on my comingsoon rental list at swapgame : peace:

Just played Prey for like another half hour, and got about 100 achievement points for doing basically fuck all. Sweet!

I swear Hexic HD takes over your life in a strange, flash-game kinda way. My record is now 2 black pearls, and I am gonig to complete it even if it kills me.

Is Splinter Cell: DA worth getting? I had and completed The Orignal and Pandora Tomorrow, but never played Chaos Theory.

Is Splinter Cell: DA worth getting? I had and completed The Orignal and Pandora Tomorrow, but never played Chaos Theory.

Yers, its very goood, offline and online! Id put it at my fav game of 2006, lovedd it.

Honestly, I really hated it. Splinter Cell 1 and Chaos Theory are the only ones I'd recommend, and possibly the next one since they're developed by the Montreal studio.