NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Oh, you know what you'd like? FEAR, man that game kicks Counter Strikes ass, got an amazing online mode aswell. Get it!!

Seriously nothing kicks Counter Strike's ass, although the FEAR demo was pretty wicked, but I found the controls a bit clunky, I might just get it for PC instead.

Nah, demo's nowhere near as good as the full game. I'm gonna get CSS when it comes out for 360, I wonder if it'll work with the PC version.

Nah, demo's nowhere near as good as the full game. I'm gonna get CSS when it comes out for 360, I wonder if it'll work with the PC version.

CSS ain't coming out for 360 man, or at least not in Half-Life 2 Orange box, although Team Fortress 2 looks pretty cool.

Playing Gears online with people you know is some much more fun that with strangers, I'm really hyped for Halo 3 and Shadowrun now, they'll be awesome online.

Ah right, I thought it was :hmm:.

And yeah, it's definately a lot more fun, we should totally do it more often :). I like Gears a lot more than the Halo series though, so I'm not as hyped for H3 as some people.

Been playing Dead Rising all afternoon, i cant believe how good it is! Just died though and my save was a good 3 hours back :(

Only real problem i have with the game is the text is too small to read on my TV so ive no idea whats going on! Games really should include a large text option for those playing on small standard def TVs...

Been playing Dead Rising all afternoon, i cant believe how good it is! Just died though and my save was a good 3 hours back :(

Only real problem i have with the game is the text is too small to read on my TV so ive no idea whats going on! Games really should include a large text option for those playing on small standard def TVs...

Yeah, that was always a major problem.

They fixed it for Lost Planet though. HD ftw...

http://www.xboxic.com/news/2786

New PGR4 scans and details. Graphically astounding, slow cars are back and a load of cities.

I can't wait, i much prefer PGR to Forza.

Yay! Thanks for posting that, I've been waiting ages for PGR4. Looks pretty damn nice, too!

Edit: Sorry Tellyn it doesn't lag anywhere near as bad when you're not in the game.

Grr. Sorry guys, I should have left a lot earlier and stopped ruining your games.

Don't worry bout it bro, connections can be temperamental sometimes, we'll try again on friday :).

http://www.xboxic.com/news/2786

New PGR4 scans and details. Graphically astounding, slow cars are back and a load of cities.

I can't wait, i much prefer PGR to Forza.

'More polygons on drivers, because of… it’s secret for a while'

I'm guessing you can put your own face on your driver and maybe they will have them cheering after an event you've won, on a podium.

Looks gorgeous from the scans.

TellyN, just give me this afternoon. I found a website that allowed me to open my NAT. I did it on the other computer, the router is set up to so bear with me. If in that time you havnt sorted it.

I was so happy after following it I got it opened and could play Crackdown again.

Don't worry bout it bro, connections can be temperamental sometimes, we'll try again on friday :).

What time are we aiming for on Friday?

I'll be on fairly late on Friday, I've got a training day but my friends are coming round and we're system linking Gears of War. :D

EDIT: Can people give me some good rep please? I feel like some noob amongst all the five star-ers when I play online, because no one has given me any feedback yet.

Friday night, I'm gonna be online all night, playing something or another, so when you wanna play just message me :).

I'm not even sure how to get into my router's settings, it didn't come with the IP address that you type into the browser to access the settings. :S

go to routerlogin.net

And I think, if you didnt change any settings the password and username are on the underside of the router.

What router you got?

Found it!

Scroll down, find your router and follow the instructions.:grin:

Cheers Stefkov, but I'm not sure about making the IP address. If the internet stops working, I get blamed for it and my dad spends ages ringing Virgin Media or whatever to get it sorted. So will this affect anything on the computer, i.e internet access?

Tellyn and Bard im gonna add you both if you dont mind.. oh and i will give you good rep Tellyn... as long as you give me some too!:kiss:

Tellyn and Bard im gonna add you both if you dont mind.. oh and i will give you good rep Tellyn... as long as you give me some too!:kiss:

Sure. :) Accepted your friend request.

Cheers Stefkov, but I'm not sure about making the IP address. If the internet stops working, I get blamed for it and my dad spends ages ringing Virgin Media or whatever to get it sorted. So will this affect anything on the computer, i.e internet access?

It shouldn't mess around with the internet.

I think all its doing is opening the ports/adding them to the router to allow the internet to go through it.

I did it, I got a netgear WGT624 v3, I had a little trouble with knowing what the IP address was, but the xbox had it in the end. Entered the addresses, saved. Tried the internet connection test and said my NAT was open.