NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Why the hell can I not join Bard, nor he join me?!?

McMad you can join us both easily. It's getting on my nerves.

Wooo! Just finished Guitar Hero on Hard! Free Bird was a bitch but after a few days i got there in the end! Doubt I'll even try Expert other than to earn more money, I think i found my limit.

I think when we playing with hero when graw first came out there was a thing about having too many people in the room, it would just die

coughs*crap internet connection*coughs

Hope it's not aything to do with the freakin NAT again..

My internet is good I think. Not saying the Bard's is bad or anything.

Hope it's not aything to do with the freakin NAT again..

My internet is good I think. Not saying the Bard's is bad or anything.

The Bard has some lag issues methinks, our game just ended because of horrible lag but I think he's gone to play FEAR now, oh well, I'm still up for some Gears fun if other people are though.

Im online now, will have a go at hosting if needs be. Just add me and i'll try to get a game set up

Got a game set up now, anyone want an invite?

Does anyone have their NAT on strict? Because mine's moderate, I can interact fine with other people as long as their NAT is moderate and open. It shouldn't cause any problems.

Also, positive rep would be much appreciated from people. Thanks for your input cube game. ;)

The Bard has some lag issues methinks, our game just ended because of horrible lag but I think he's gone to play FEAR now, oh well, I'm still up for some Gears fun if other people are though.

Nah, I just ended it cause one of the guys that joined had a mega lame connection, and I'd been playing for 3 hours anyway, cba. My connections only like 180kbps though, so that might be the problem?

I might have a game with you guys soon, i have a 384k upload, soon to be 786k and i never have lag issues.

Does anyone have their NAT on strict? Because mine's moderate, I can interact fine with other people as long as their NAT is moderate and open. It shouldn't cause any problems.

Also, positive rep would be much appreciated from people. Thanks for your input cube game. ;)

I gave you some + rep but it didn't go up.

Come some people. We got 4 people in the room. We need some more.

I might play later on too... I've never actually played GoW online, I just stick with Halo 2.

MSN me if yu want a game, my sister will most likely be on so ask me 30 mins or so in advance. :heh:

I might have a game with you guys soon, i have a 384k upload, soon to be 786k and i never have lag issues.

Nah mate, I've seen your achievements on that game, you'd kick all our asses :heh: If anyone wants a game, I'll be on at 11 like.

F.E.A.R = Actually pretty fucking good. Not sure why but I'd got it in my head that Fear was a crappy PC port. I really like it so far.

I gave you some + rep but it didn't go up.

Come some people. We got 4 people in the room. We need some more.

Be there asap!

I'd go with Choices. They have one of the best bundles around at the moment and postage is a flat rate of £3 to any European country no matter how big the order is.

http://www.choicesuk.com/Product.aspx/!827473

Xbox 360 Premium Console

Gears Of War

Crackdown

Project Gotham Racing 3

Xbox Live Arcade: Unplugged

Extra Official Wireless Controller

£299.99 (€443.54 inc Shipping)

Make sure you check you're countries importing laws first though, you dont want to be stung with Import Tax :wink:

Thanks for the tip, I ended up ordering it yesterday (and it's already on it's way). :bowdown:

It's a pretty cool pack, great price especially since I wanted Crackdown and Project Gotham Racing 3 (I'm still not totally sold on Gears of War, even though I like the Unreal/UT series).

I might know why the connection was extremely laggy last time I played. The 360 is one room away from the computer, but the connection was on one bar. I think it was because the door to my room was closed, because when I opened it the signal went up to about halfway. So I'll try and play tomorrow.

FYI Microsoft rep said the Elite would hit Europe about three months after it hits America (so thats three months anyway as its out next week isn't it?) providing it went down well there.

Realised you guys were playing the game but I just couldn't join, can you only join the game through the host then?

Meh, I've given up.

Cheers to Stefkov and Switch for inviting me to play Gears... sadly i don't actually own a copy of the game - hence the decline!

That was insane.

I owned The Bard a few times :D Stefkov is really good and a few of the other guys are great fun!

You guys a brutal... but considerng ive only been playing a week.. i thought i did ok!

hmmm is there anyway i could change my name to Nintenchris on the forums?