NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Im missing out on the live related fun :(. I need to change providors so I can gets reasonable speeds and no download limit :D

I hope gamestation have GHII in stock in Bury tommorow. If not I will be unhappy.

F.E.A.R arrived today. Not had chance to play it yet. Anyone played the demo and the full game? Is the actual game any better than the demo in terms of controls or anything?

F.E.A.R arrived today. Not had chance to play it yet. Anyone played the demo and the full game? Is the actual game any better than the demo in terms of controls or anything?

The 360 version suffers from dodgy controls if you ask me.

But then again i'm a keyboard whore with a million shortcuts and key strokes so i have no problems.

I'd give that a huge yes. The full game is a hell of a lot better. The only thing about the game that I don't like is the online lobbys, you can't just stay there and chill with some peeps, it throws you out into the main menu after every match.

Crap the history on the other pc is annoying. Only does 3 weeks ago. Didnt check firefox though...

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/5405/crackdowndownloadablemr0.jpg

New Crackdown content? 4 peoples and buggy racing?

well the pic is real since it was posted by one of the Crackdown team on the official forum, no further information was given with the post though, so it might just be racing against NPCs rather than 4 players (which I think they ruled out in a previous interview)

hmm.. tried FEAR and couldnt quite get into it.. but ill give it another go this weekend..

God what is it about American gamers on live... they just have to take the piss out of anyone who comes from europe, well the one i have played on Gears always seem to. Mind you they stop taking the piss when i chainsaw them to death!

God what is it about American gamers on live... they just have to take the piss out of anyone who comes from europe, well the one i have played on Gears always seem to. Mind you they stop taking the piss when i chainsaw them to death!

Good man! Chainsaw one for me aswell!!!

I'm buying an Xbox 360 (I still haven't decided if I'll wait for the Elite or not), and I was wondering if you guys could answer a few misc. questions:

-what's the best accessory to connect 2 consoles using a component cable to a single TV set? I have a Wii connected to my tv, and if I purchase a 360 right now I would like to have it plugged all the time, and not having to switch cables every time I want to play one of the consoles...

-if I create a profile on another console (my younger brother has one), will I be able to transfer content (saved games + Xbox Live Arcade games) to my console when I purchase it? Supposedly I would be able to play Live Arcade games on my console only when I was connected online, but what about saved games or free bonus content (like the "keys" for Dead Rising)?

-what games received a Limited Edition? I know Perfect Dark Zero, Gears of War, Viva Pinata and Lost Planet had limited editions (Dead Rising had one, but it was just a different metal cover), and I was wondering what other games had one.

-which games on the "Classic" range re-releases featured additional content? I know Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter featured some new content, but apparently other games include on the re-releases content that you previously had to buy as a download.

And another thing: is there any online store that has a good value bundle and ships to other European countries? The only packs we have here in Portugal aren't really worth it (the premium console + game pack always ends up more expensive than buying the game separately online).

i have 2 x 48 hours gold live.. i don't need.. pm me if anybody wants them.

and they are gone...

Stef I can't find out my router's IP address. When I type in the default one I just get a Google search. Should I still type it in or leave it?

I'm buying an Xbox 360 (I still haven't decided if I'll wait for the Elite or not), and I was wondering if you guys could answer a few misc. questions:

-what's the best accessory to connect 2 consoles using a component cable to a single TV set? I have a Wii connected to my tv, and if I purchase a 360 right now I would like to have it plugged all the time, and not having to switch cables every time I want to play one of the consoles...

-if I create a profile on another console (my younger brother has one), will I be able to transfer content (saved games + Xbox Live Arcade games) to my console when I purchase it? Supposedly I would be able to play Live Arcade games on my console only when I was connected online, but what about saved games or free bonus content (like the "keys" for Dead Rising)?

-what games received a Limited Edition? I know Perfect Dark Zero, Gears of War, Viva Pinata and Lost Planet had limited editions (Dead Rising had one, but it was just a different metal cover), and I was wondering what other games had one.

-which games on the "Classic" range re-releases featured additional content? I know Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter featured some new content, but apparently other games include on the re-releases content that you previously had to buy as a download.

And another thing: is there any online store that has a good value bundle and ships to other European countries? The only packs we have here in Portugal aren't really worth it (the premium console + game pack always ends up more expensive than buying the game separately online).

- Use VGA its better

- saved games (presuming they are on your account) yes. Arcade games, no (they cost money, and microsoft wouldnt give them away) expt Geometry Wars with the 512 Mb Memory Unit and Hexic HD with Hard Drive. And anything that youve paid for or is free, you can just download to your new console.

- thats probably all of them, Viva Pinatas Limited Edition box is a pile of shit.

- Ghost recon game of the year edition has chapter 2 map codes in it.

yet to be released Dead Rising classic to have co-op game extras.

- Portugal you say... amazon?

Stef I can't find out my router's IP address. When I type in the default one I just get a Google search. Should I still type it in or leave it?

Is the one you're typing in the one on the underside of the router?

WHat are you talking about now? Are you following the steps or you cant get into the router thing on your computer?

Meh, getting multiple disk read errors on pristine disks, time to get the spare 360 out of its box and give MS a call to get this one replaced.

Meh, getting multiple disk read errors on pristine disks, time to get the spare 360 out of its box and give MS a call to get this one replaced.

Spare???

And sorry about our game earlier Ash, I kept getting some major lag and kept freezing.

Not really? Again?

Spare???

And sorry about our game earlier Ash, I kept getting some major lag and kept freezing.

S'alright, 19 rounds would've gotten dull anyway. ou figured out what you;re meant to do in Annex?

You can be a bastard with that chainsaw sometimes, int he end i decided to go easy on you and only use the pistol.

I'd go with Choices. They have one of the best bundles around at the moment and postage is a flat rate of £3 to any European country no matter how big the order is.

http://www.choicesuk.com/Product.aspx/!827473

Xbox 360 Premium Console

Gears Of War

Crackdown

Project Gotham Racing 3

Xbox Live Arcade: Unplugged

Extra Official Wireless Controller

£299.99 (€443.54 inc Shipping)

Make sure you check you're countries importing laws first though, you dont want to be stung with Import Tax :wink:

So anyone want to play some Gears? I'll set up a match now.

So anyone want to play some Gears? I'll set up a match now.

I'm up for one, also long as The Bard doesn't turn up.... :hehe:

Actually I can't be bothered. I'll do more Insane.

We're having a night of it tommorow arent we?