NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

The Bard is the first person off this forum I've heard speak. Awesome. :D

I've got a headcold :(, so I didn't sound as awesome as I usually do :D.

Is Splinter Cell: DA worth getting? I had and completed The Orignal and Pandora Tomorrow, but never played Chaos Theory.

I've still not played the copy that cost £25. I've had it about 5 months as well.

I've still not played the copy that cost £25. I've had it about 5 months as well.

Hehe, I totally used to do that with my cube, go out and buy 3 or 4 new games, and not play them for about 9 months by which time they'd gone down to half price :heh:

Wooo 3000 gamerscore \o/

Who has to much freetime? I do I do

Honestly, I really hated it. Splinter Cell 1 and Chaos Theory are the only ones I'd recommend, and possibly the next one since they're developed by the Montreal studio.

Double Agent is easily on par with chaos theory. A lot of fanboyism towards the montreal studio just because the other studio fucked up pandora.

Why is it one hit off a but of a gun on Insane (Gears) it kills you in one.

Its actually not hard on Insane. I got further in less time than doing it on hardcore.

What's up with that?!?

Why is it one hit off a but of a gun on Insane (Gears) it kills you in one.

Its actually not hard on Insane. I got further in less time than doing it on hardcore.

What's up with that?!?

Probably because your used to the game. Me and my mate flew through Insane, although we did get a stuck on a few parts when you get seperated.

No one's had the honour of hearing me speak yet...

Nah nothing special I actually hate my voice a bit.

Oh yeah I joined your game a bit late Bard but you'd already gone, sorry. :(

Oh that's ok. I'm thinking of going and setting up a game now infact, you guys wanna come join? I've got an hour to play as much as I want, so tell me if I should set up a game now.

Oh that's ok. I'm thinking of going and setting up a game now infact, you guys wanna come join? I've got an hour to play as much as I want, so tell me if I should set up a game now.

Yeah I'm up for one if others are, if not I might just go play Counter Strike.

Probably because your used to the game. Me and my mate flew through Insane, although we did get a stuck on a few parts when you get seperated.

Thats a valid point. However I havn't played the single player since 3rd Jan. That's when I got the complete Act 5 on Hardcore.

Forgot how good it was actually. :p

God yes. You never seem to be on when I'm on!

You gonna be on tommorow night. It's wednesday, I have one lesson on thursday so its a free night.

Doubt it, don't have a lot of time for games during the week. Might be on at the weekend though.

You've seen my video blogs you've heard me speak, unless you mean on live.

Anyway, with Telly just getting his, Saminthehat and Triforce getting theirs, and the Bard, myself and various others. There's been a big surge of buyers lately.

Woah, McMad sounds a lot older than he is :blank: We had a pretty amusing 1 on 1 match a little while ago. Damn you all for not being online!!

Woah, McMad sounds a lot older than he is :blank: We had a pretty amusing 1 on 1 match a little while ago. Damn you all for not being online!!

Damn you for playing the match in the middle of a football match :shakefist:

I would have joined but it was nearly 10 and you posted at 9.

That is very, very meh. So you good for a HAUGE match this friday?

Sounds good, cept I'll be at the bottom of the tables probs...

I'd love to do some online R6: Vegas, it rocks.

I've got R6:V. Had it for 3 weeks. Not actually started it yet o_0. I'm gonna give it a go once I complete Prey on Cherokee difficulty. Thus far, I have completed Gears on Hardcore, Fear on Hard and doing them both on the highest difficulty. I have this wierd compulsive thing where I don't concede a game to be completed unless I've done it on the highest difficulty.

So yeah: Gears forum match(es) next friday!! Come prepared, or I might chainsaw you up the ass.