NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

ARGH

So there I was playing Panzer Dragoon Orta having a hell of a good time and then I got an error message saying the game cannot continue! This happens at the start of episode 4. Anyone else know of this? :hmm: I went back to my save and got up to it again and the same thing happened so I cannot progress. Looks like the backwards compatibility is not complete.

I kept getting that at the same point in my copy of Halo 2, turns out it was the disc. How are you liking Panzer then Stocka?

If Ikaruga does appear on the arcade and if its cheap enough i may get it. Isn't it supposed to be rock solid though? I have a feeling it would make me cry, just by looking at screenshots.

If Ikaruga does appear on the arcade and if its cheap enough i may get it. Isn't it supposed to be rock solid though? I have a feeling it would make me cry, just by looking at screenshots.

It's the best side scrolling shooter I've ever played, and online co-op is going to kick so much ass, it's unreal.

It's the best side scrolling shooter I've ever played, and online co-op is going to kick so much ass, it's unreal.

Haha, i don't think i've seen anyone more exited about a game ever! I'll see what they charge for it first, but i hope i get it.

Haha, i don't think i've seen anyone more exited about a game ever!

Worms for the XBLA springs to mind.

Worms for the XBLA springs to mind.

It's funny, the hype for that game and how little we all played it...

Man, I've never played many scrolling shooters, but after Soldier Blade and R TYPE on the VC, I'm pumped for Ikaruga. Shame that the article was postedi n February and theres been nothing since :(

I kept getting that at the same point in my copy of Halo 2, turns out it was the disc. How are you liking Panzer then Stocka?

I've grown to love it as i've played through it, it's gone from strength to strength, and then THIS happens! :red: I'm really pissed off.

It's funny, the hype for that game and how little we all played it...

I played on it quite a bit with my mates from work.

I've grown to love it as i've played through it, it's gone from strength to strength, and then THIS happens! :red: I'm really pissed off.

Yeah it really is a beautiful game I loved it to bits. Have you found out if it is happening to other copies or is it just your disc?

Me and Mr Toadie have been having a blast on fifa 07. Anyone be intrested in a tournament

Yeah, we need more people to play fifa with us. Who else is interested in a tournament?

Oh, and do you guys know when we can buy a second guitar for GH2? Are they available now?

Yeah it really is a beautiful game I loved it to bits. Have you found out if it is happening to other copies or is it just your disc?

I read somewhere (Gaf I think) that there have been problems with PAL versions of the game.

Agh, i can't connect to live, it's afiling at DNS< i'm entering all diffwerent kind of DNS addresses for BT, but it just doesn't seem to want to work, even though it worked a couple of hours ago.

I read somewhere (Gaf I think) that there have been problems with PAL versions of the game.

So thats both games not working properly... I hope they both get sorted out pretty damn soon cus they're the only ones I care about now.

hmm.. My box is not even 2 weeks old.. im getting the old "the disc is unreadable" message while playing... in Dead Rising and Oblivion.. now im going to try some of the thousand things people around the web suggest..

Deleting the saved games.. formatting the harddrive.. etc..

Anybody here had any experience with that???

hmm.. My box is not even 2 weeks old.. im getting the old "the disc is unreadable" message while playing... in Dead Rising and Oblivion.. now im going to try some of the thousand things people around the web suggest..

Deleting the saved games.. formatting the harddrive.. etc..

Anybody here had any experience with that???

I heard something about the latest Oblivion update causing disk read errors.

hmm.. I have found lot's of people having the same problem.. and some of those posts are over a year old.. so I don't think it's to do with any update

Even found a review of Dead Rising where the reviewer had the same problem.

My 360 has scratched my Oblivion disk nicely, still works but there are loads of perfectly straight lines going from the centre of the disk to the edge. I get the odd "Disk Unreadable" message and the odd game freeze (usually during loading screens) from time to time too

Forza ain't bad, it was confirmed for May 25th, so has been delayed by a couple of weeks. Thats ok.

Mass Effect is awful. Theres way to many games coming out September now.