NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

You guys a brutal... but considerng ive only been playing a week.. i thought i did ok!

hmmm is there anyway i could change my name to Nintenchris on the forums?

PM an admin, Fierce Link is online right now.

Chris, feel free to add me :)

That was really really fun! I got a hell of a lot of kills, but I got totally messed up on rooftops cause I've never been there before :(.

Should do it again sometime :D.

PM an admin, Fierce Link is online right now.

Chris, feel free to add me :)

Cheers.

Oh and i will do

*Edit* Fierce Link you are a diamond! *Edit*

My god that was the best online Gears night I have EVER had.

Bard my shot with the Boom shot, 2 in 1. I orgasmed a little.

Chris you only been playing it a week! Kuso...

Yeah just a week but i did say ive been playing almost non stop... well in all my spare time anyway.

I think there still room for improvement tho... alot of room!

Damn it, I really need to start playing Gears again, and I need to start playing with you guys.

After I get the rust off, you wont know what hit you.:wink:

Awesome!

Bard's friend was also too good.

Who was badboyjordon?

Tbh, no offence if you're on here, but the only good spell he/you had was when he took out Jordan/Chris and Phee by himself.

The rest...

Damn sounds like I missed out, meh I would've sucked hard anyway.

Sorry I missed it all as usual, Friday night is usually "Girlfriend Time" chez sparks so can't really get online.

Hope I can get a game with you guys soon.

That was really great fun, best gears game ive had! Some of you boys are brutal :heh:

Think i might change my name to Phee on the forums too, will make it less confusing

Cheers to Stefkov and Switch for inviting me to play Gears... sadly i don't actually own a copy of the game - hence the decline!

Shopto.net have it in for £24.99 at the moment, dunno if thats any help to you?

Me and Stevkov are such an awesome team on Gears :D. We wiped out the whole other team by ourselves at the mansion quite a lot of times :heh:. High five!

Some nice Halo 3 beta news...

The latest Bungie Weekly Update has provided new details regarding the upcoming Halo 3 multiplayer beta. First, Bungie confirmed that the "Saved Films" feature will make its way into the beta, although in a limited form:

This feature we’re testing is for the moment, just a fun addition, that’s planned to grow into something pretty amazing by launch, and that feature is Saved Films. The version you’ll try in the Beta, is very, very, very limited. We just want you to play around with the general concept. You’ll be reading more about this in the gaming press in the next month or two, and of course you can try it out for yourselves in less than a month.

Bungie also revealed that the beta will feature split-screen multiplayer, but it will be reduced to two players for this pre-release demo:

You’ll also be pleased to hear that split-screen will be an option, although limited to two people in the Public Beta. We’ve also done something cool with the splitscreen display for HD monitors – instead of stretching the horizontal or vertical axes into big, scary too wide or too tall horrors, we’ve sensibly windowed the action, maintaining lots of screen real estate, but preserving a proper, playable aspect ratio.

The update also revealed the controller layout and explained some of the new functionality:

pad.jpg

Now, the single hardest thing to get used to, by far, is using RB to board vehicles, open doors and so on. It also reloads depleted weapons. That may sound like a lot of functions, but it isn’t really, since it’s contextual – you won’t reload instead of opening a gate, for example. Once you get used to RB – everything else is a breeze and pretty intuitive. Independent reloading of weapons is a blessing when you’re dual-wielding. It means you can fire one, while reloading the other.

The X-button is second nature. You’ll know when you’re carrying equipment – it’ll appear in your HUD, and all you do to use it is press X. On that note, I saw another meme pop up, and not an unreasonable one at that: You might be able to drop a shield on a vehicle and then drive around shielded. Well, nope. Cool as that might look, it would probably make a vehicle way too powerful. You should try playing around with what you can and can’t do with shields (and whatever else you find) in the Beta. It’s a blast.

One other advantage to the X-Button/RB switcheroo is that a thing that happened to me last week will be avoided – accidental ejection for betrayal. Everyone heads for an Oddball with X held down, tossing grenades at the bad guys, so when an accidental betrayal happens, everyone is mashing “X to eject†the entire time.

Finally, the studio provided a new image for Halo 3:

halo3.jpg

We’re very excited to show off the second part of our Halo 3 image branding. This one is known colloquially as “Emotion†and it’s just a lovely, stirring piece that speaks to both the fiction and the atmosphere of the new game. The more you look at it, the more you get from it. The Chief model was built and posed from the game, and rendered out in this mixed media piece, which is part CG, part painting and a healthy dose of Photoshop thrown in for good measure. The background holds some interesting atmosphere, from the skeletal wreckage of the fallen Mombasa space tether, to those hauntingly familiar eyes in the background. Anyway, that’s enough talk – here’s a pic. This one will be appearing soon enough, in various locations in both landscape and portrait orientations.

I have to say, the new Halo 3 pic is awesome!!

I have joined the 360 movement! Yey!

Woo! Welcome to...

THE OTHERS

May 16th (He says..)

Excellent.

I like pro evo. :)

Have you got a gamertag Fresh?

Have you got a gamertag Fresh?

not yet, not enough money for a Wireless Adapter yet :(

I seriously thinking about trading in Virtual Tennis 3 for Hotel Dusk. I have completed world tour mode and cannot see myself playing it again. I might even trade it fr R6:LV as I have heard the online mode is excellent!

Does anyone know how big the matches in the Beta will be, I mean how many players maximum can play altogether?

16 vs. 16 would be awesome although it's probably just gonna be 8 vs. 8.

not yet, not enough money for a Wireless Adapter yet :(

Do what I did: buy a stupidly long Ethernet cable for £8.: peace:

Do what I did: buy a stupidly long Ethernet cable for £8.: peace:

I have one but i dont know how to link it up. Do i have to connect it to my router b'cos i can only just get it to reach my PC. What else do i need?

I have one but i dont know how to link it up. Do i have to connect it to my router b'cos i can only just get it to reach my PC. What else do i need?

Mine's connected through the back of my PC, and through that into the modem.

I suggest you get come clips you put into the walls to hold it there as well.

You should have several ethernet ports in the back of your computer. Just connect it to that. I wish someone gave me that advice before I forked out 60 quid for a wireless adaptor.

Anyone know the cheapest place to get a 12 month live subscription and a headset (wired or not, don't really mind)? The cheapest live sub I can find is £32.99 on Gameplay.