NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Anyone else thinking about importing a black 360 wireless pad/battery from the US? >.>

I suspect some of the games due September may be pushed back to later months to space things out, I don't think I'd want to publish a game I owned at the same time as one of the most anticipated games this year!

Continuing with image macros.

Forza and Mass Effect delayed?

outragexc3.jpg

More bothered about Mss effect really.

Anyone else thinking about importing a black 360 wireless pad/battery from the US? >.>

Yeah I think it would be pretty sweet to have 2 white controllers and 2 blacks. Plus a black faceplate.

As long as Forza holds it's may 24th Japanese release date I happy. :)

Is Tomb Raider worth playing for £10??

I'm so annoyed. I went to Oldham, Swinton and some other places. (Thats actually it, I wanted it to seem more like I tried).

Nowhere had Guitar Hero for 360 in stock. I got £65 store credit from 6 games now, so I'm sorted for it. Now I need it to be in stock :angry:

Not so bothered about the delays, I've said I didn't like Forza 1 before and I never got on with KotoR either, although I'll probably end up buying Mass Effect anyway.

Are there any other big 360 titles coming soon though?

Im getting my guitar hero disk as unreadable half the time.

Mass Effect dealyed. Fuck.

Does anyone have any tips for Ranked matches on Gears? I get shafted so much it hurts. And I need the achievements. I'm not naturally good at that game, like I am on FEAR.

For weapon kills? just be the first to get it and try to stay alive, be sneaky and do things that is generally frowned upon. On the other hand find someone who is willing to share kills with you.Everybody hates frag taggers

I was just thinking. I really cannot be bothered getting all the hidden orbs on Crackdown. Is it really worth the extra 50 points...

Has anyone read that US IGN news story on Mass Effect?

Now i know it may have been jokingly put, but...i found it to be quite rude to us Europeans...

How dare they...:heh:

I hope the USA date is September now.

Are there any other big 360 titles coming soon though?

Dont think so. Forza is the only game that im interested in that has a release date, wish they would give us a date for Eternal Sontana and Blue Dragon.

I'm thinking about picking up F.E.A.R. I quite enjoyed the demo, so I'm thinking of getting it, but I want it cheap. Anyone know where I can get it really cheap? Cheapest I've found is about £25.

I'm thinking about picking up F.E.A.R. I quite enjoyed the demo, so I'm thinking of getting it, but I want it cheap. Anyone know where I can get it really cheap? Cheapest I've found is about £25.

I think thats about as cheap as it's gonna get. I got mine for 25 from CEX. Trust me though, it's more than worth it.

Anyone up for a game of Gears now?

Anybody? no? I might get back to doing it on insane then.

I lost my connection with you when I tried to join. :( Ah well, I'll go on Crackdown.

Argh, i'm probably just over half of the train. I've workewd out, finish the game, and i'll be at 1040 Achievement points.

Anyone up for a game of Gears now?

Anybody? no? I might get back to doing it on insane then.

Yeah, I was gonna ask you to do the game on insane with me, but then I though, screw it, I'll go take a nap.

Yeah, I was gonna ask you to do the game on insane with me, but then I though, screw it, I'll go take a nap.

Aha. Yeah I ended up playing online with some pretty safe guys. Had some good matches even though I was really playing shit.

Whoa!

Ive had Gears since i got my 360 not that long back... but i played it for like 30 mins and then left it. I went back to it yesterday and finnished it off today! and i must say its a great game

Once i was done with the main game i checked out the online play! to find its just as awesome, found it hard at first tho.

The game of Gears I played earlier was shit, loads of pricks were just teamkilling people who actually wanted to play the game.

There should be a punishment system intergrated into Gears like the Counter Strike one, if someone teamkills you you can either; slay, blind, drug, slap, flame, rob, freeze or time bomb them.

Or just leave friendly fire out of the game.