NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Ummm, wrong...Waiting for Zelda to be released! :heh:

They're both up there, yes. How long do I leave it until i ring the delivery people?

They're both up there, yes. How long do I leave it until i ring the delivery people?

You dont ring them you hunt them down like the dogs they are. Just attack every Royal Mail, Parcel Force and any other company van as you search for your goods.

You dont ring them you hunt them down like the dogs they are. Just attack every Royal Mail, Parcel Force and any other company van as you search for your goods.

Following your advice, they turned up about 5 minutes ago! The evening is set for a massive operation to swap my TVs around and get the bloody thing working... once I've finished work that is.

C&C3 demo is available to download BTW

nice, I wanna see if C&C3 is any good with the pad as I am rather sceptical about it.

er not being funny but that is no arcade stick. how the FCUK is playing 2-D fighting games gonna be good using that. The only Arcade stick out is the Dead or Alive one but it is very hard too find.

I agree with you mate, fighters suck balls unless you have yourself a good arcade stick :). Thats why I'm buying me a DOA 4 one for 360. Its about 50 quid, but worth it. I've got a nice collection of arcade sticks now :).

So do I, but my 360 signs in to LIve on its own no problem.

How do you have your respective console internet connections set up.

I'm struggling to get both my wired ethernet 360 and wireless nintendo wifi connector working at the same time.

They work fine with one disabled but with them both set up seperately neither works. I have them set up with a network bridge and that sort of works as they are both working but I think the 360 has to be on for the Wii internet to work. How is yours set up?

This is how I have it now and Live is fine but Wii isn't, the taskbar icon for nintendo wifi is grey as opposed to blue.

moles.jpg

I think the problem for me lies in that I use the Nintendo USB Dongle with hacked browsers for both :p

my fingers hurt but I cant stop playing Guitar Hero. Rawk through the pain \m/

Do you really need the Wii connected anyway?

Mine just sits there quietly connected to my router. Dunno why it still is, I dont get any messages and I doubt any other channels will come out.

I might play more R6V later, getting into the Vegas level I got a bit excited playing it.

PGR3 is pretty sweet, it's my kind of racer.

One question though, why do people give you bad rep for hitting their cars on Xbox Live?

I agree with you mate, fighters suck balls unless you have yourself a good arcade stick :). Thats why I'm buying me a DOA 4 one for 360. Its about 50 quid, but worth it. I've got a nice collection of arcade sticks now :).

where have you found it?

I'm struggling to get both my wired ethernet 360 and wireless nintendo wifi connector working at the same time.

They work fine with one disabled but with them both set up seperately neither works. I have them set up with a network bridge and that sort of works as they are both working but I think the 360 has to be on for the Wii internet to work. How is yours set up?

This is how I have it now and Live is fine but Wii isn't, the taskbar icon for nintendo wifi is grey as opposed to blue.

moles.jpg

So you're trying to do this?

360--Wired----> \

DS--Wireless--> }Computer--Wired--> Internet

Wii--Wireless--> /

Bit of an odd way of connecting, not really what Bridging connections in Windows is for. With that amout of stuff you'll probably need a router to get reliable connections

PGR3 is pretty sweet, it's my kind of racer.

One question though, why do people give you bad rep for hitting their cars on Xbox Live?

Play 'Cat and Mouse' mode and people might give you good rep for hitting their cars! :p

Thats the only mode I play online, I love it, so I wouldn't know. I guess people just get really annoyed if you screw up the racing line.

where have you found it?

Teh bay of teh E. Be prepared to pay upwards of 50 quid.

Was listening to free bird before, its really long i thought it impossible to play on Guitar Hero 2. We'll have to wait until I unlock it first

moles.jpg

Wired connection from my router to the 360, Wifi dongle connected to the PC.

It works fine, but for some reason blocks media sharing on my 360.

Dear lord Hangar 18 is impossible on Guitar Hero :( And Free Bird is so close :(

OMFG, Guitar Hero has Hangar 18? Trust me, it's much much harder to play on an actual guitar :heh:

I can't even do Wolfman - Woman on Hard. That solo just destroys me :(

Ah, crap. All this talk of how good Guitar Hero II is has made me seriously consider buying it...

Ah, crap. All this talk of how good Guitar Hero II is has made me seriously consider buying it...

starsky.jpg

Do It

I need to get back to finishing the Medium career off. I was really into it, then last week just couldn't play it, but I might try again. Before when I was setting myself just a couple of games to play I was actually playing them a lot, although lost interest slightly now.

starsky.jpg

Do It

Mmm...I'll get it when it comes down in price a bit. I spent over £100 quid on "stuff" a couple of weeks ago, and I Mass Effect is (hopefully) coming out soon.

EDIT: Oh, crap it's been pushed back until June here...