NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Went to play PGR3 yesterday for the first time in ages, it didn't find a single game. How can no-one in the whole world be playing it?

Ah, crap. All this talk of how good Guitar Hero II is has made me seriously consider buying it...

I'm definitely buying it when I get paid on Friday. Can't wait, it looks really good, I've never played a GH game before though.

I need to get back to finishing the Medium career off. I was really into it, then last week just couldn't play it, but I might try again. Before when I was setting myself just a couple of games to play I was actually playing them a lot, although lost interest slightly now.

i can do medium but hard decimates me! GH I's jump from medium to hard seems more graduated. But then they didn't have to cater for people who were already damn good at the game, and 3 button chords!!!! ouchie!

medium is fucking hard, the introduction of the blue key is pissing me off.

What happened to sweet child and free bird?

Just got this achievement

04CLiGJhbC8xCBoGGl1TVkQ5L2FjaC8wLzJFAAAAAOfn5-yQRwE=.jpg

Grrrr, 50 Points away from 1000, all i need to do is power through the end of GoW and i'm well over it.

April back compat update is out:

Highlights:

Street Fighter Anniversarry Collection

Panzer Dragoon Orta

Jet Set Radio Future.

Full list on Major Nelson.com

panzer dragoon.. wuhuuuuuuu!

now i can finally get rid of my old xbox

I Want support for Riddick (AMAZINGLY AWESOME GAME) before I'm satisfied with the backwards compatibility list. And I mean full screen support, non of theese black bars at the side when using a HDtv.

What happened to sweet child and free bird?

Just got this achievement

04CLiGJhbC8xCBoGGl1TVkQ5L2FjaC8wLzJFAAAAAOfn5-yQRwE=.jpg

They're both encores. If you haven't played them you must be refusing to play encores and being a bit of a Liam Gallagher :heh:

Gar, I'm not off to the White Rose Centre today so I can't get the 360. If I don't go tomorrow then I'm ordering off Play.

How big is that TV? The Wii looks really funny when next to it. Little Dwarf. :)

IT'S A PSYCHOBILLY FREAKOUT!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH, I DON"T GIVE A DAMN WHAT IT IS, JUST GIVE ME STAR POWER SO I AT LEAST STAND A CHANCE OF GETTNG PAST 20%!

How big is that TV? The Wii looks really funny when next to it. Little Dwarf. :)

it's 40 inches, and yes, it is to compensate for my small penis. :heh:

I was on for some mental score on the Lamb of God Song on GH and we just had a power cut :mad: I was over half way through and I hadnt even missed a note.

Tell me about it, songs I've managed to 5 star on Easy are just ridiculously hard on Medium.

Tell me about it, songs I've managed to 5 star on Easy are just ridiculously hard on Medium.

Keep at it, i was exactly the same with the PS2 version. Eventually, it just clicks and you can do it, and it's really great when it does.

Went to play PGR3 yesterday for the first time in ages, it didn't find a single game. How can no-one in the whole world be playing it?

You didnt play Blazing Angels. Every day I tried for an online game. No games available, all the time. I couldn't believe no-one was playing it at the time.

You must totally suck at GH2 then, mediums a piece of piss.:p

I didnt have any trouble with it until I hit Hangar 18 :mad: I've gone back to trying to 5* songs on easy instead.

I didnt have any trouble with it until I hit Hangar 18 :mad: I've gone back to trying to 5* songs on easy instead.

I'm only joking :p Just cus Rokhed said I sucked at VT3. :)

Keep at it, i was exactly the same with the PS2 version. Eventually, it just clicks and you can do it, and it's really great when it does.

I'm starting to get it, just some songs have ridiculous amounts of fret movement involved.

You didnt play Blazing Angels. Every day I tried for an online game. No games available, all the time. I couldn't believe no-one was playing it at the time.

That's a shit game though, PGR3 isn't.

I have no problem admitting it, I'm shit at all rhythm games.

People shouldn't be getting stuck on GH2 till expert, or atleast the latter half of hard. :p

IT'S A PSYCHOBILLY FREAKOUT!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH, I DON"T GIVE A DAMN WHAT IT IS, JUST GIVE ME STAR POWER SO I AT LEAST STAND A CHANCE OF GETTNG PAST 20%!