NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

People shouldn't be getting stuck on GH2 till expert, or atleast the latter half of hard. :p

I'm not getting stuck, just doing badly.

Tell me about it

medium is fucking hard, the introduction of the blue key is pissing me off.

:wink:

For starters my little finger musnt be pressing hard enough because it isnt acknowledging the fact im pressing it at the right fucking time. I did all the songs first time on easy, most songs 85% accuracy with avg 30,000. Some songs I could get 95% and have 90,000 first time ie monkey wrench. It was the first song on medium, just a bit of a curfuffle

medium is fucking hard, the introduction of the blue key is pissing me off.

:wink:

For starters my little finger musnt be pressing hard enough because it isnt acknowledging the fact im pressing it at the right fucking time. I did all the songs first time on easy, most songs 85% accuracy with avg 30,000. Some songs I could get 95% and have 90,000 first time ie monkey wrench. It was the first song on medium, just a bit of a curfuffle

If you think 4 buttons is hard, just wait for 5. Sliding your hands up and down is a bitch on the tougher songs.

If you think 4 buttons is hard, just wait for 5. Sliding your hands up and down is a bitch on the tougher songs.

definatly! you have to remember when its best to move yoru hand and when its best just to stretch over lol

Not sure how many of you have HD-DVD 360 players, but 'Planet-Earth-The Complete Series' is now out on it, and will be out of this world.

No-idea why a BBC documentary has been released in the US first though.

haha wtf I just 100% my first song. Fricking Jordan by Buckethead wtf.

On what difficulty? :D

Not sure how many of you have HD-DVD 360 players, but 'Planet-Earth-The Complete Series' is now out on it, and will be out of this world.

No-idea why a BBC documentary has been released in the US first though.

That is weird. Only thing is I already got Planet Earth on DVD for christmas, so don't think it's really worth me getting it in HD.

If they have, I'd like to give a prize. It's friggin' impossible.

Theres an achievement for it ;)

Theres an achievement for it ;)

Haha. Good luck with it. I suppose that's an incentive for you 360 guys. I play on PS2, so no achievements for me! I post about it here because there seems to be more GH talk in here than the GH thread!! I can do every single song on GH 1 on expert, but some songs on 2 just confuse me. i can do 'Beast And The Harlot' on expert, but i can't do some songs before it and i know if i continue playing them, I'll place the guitar controller in my TV.

Just completed Gears on Hardcore. People always go on about Raam being real hard to beat, but we managed it the first time through.

That's what keeps me playing the 360 so much more than i've played anything else. Achievements.

That's what keeps me playing the 360 so much more than i've played anything else. Achievements.

lol 950 points. N00B.

I've found achievements to be pretty stupid to be honest. For the most part, scores only represent how many games you own rather than you skill as a gamer. I saw one for GH 2 which was 'refuse to give an encore'. Really achieved something there.

I've found achievements to be pretty stupid to be honest. For the most part, scores only represent how many games you own rather than you skill as a gamer. I saw one for GH 2 which was 'refuse to give an encore'. Really achieved something there.

I think the point is that it motivates you to carry on playing a game longer. Take Crackdown for instance, good game but very short. Without achievements it would be completed within a week, add achievements and its more like a month!

I think the point is that it motivates you to carry on playing a game longer. Take Crackdown for instance, good game but very short. Without achievements it would be completed within a week, add achievements and its more like a month!

Yeah, some games use them well, but I'd still rather there was more game instead of the points.

I got my 360 and I'm online! Woo!

My gamertag is BAUER888 if anyone wants to put up with me.

ARGH

So there I was playing Panzer Dragoon Orta having a hell of a good time and then I got an error message saying the game cannot continue! This happens at the start of episode 4. Anyone else know of this? :hmm: I went back to my save and got up to it again and the same thing happened so I cannot progress. Looks like the backwards compatibility is not complete.

Me and Mr Toadie have been having a blast on fifa 07. Anyone be intrested in a tournament

Can anyone help me? I´m playing Ninety Nine Nights and i only need the statue legs for Aspharr for a full set but i can´t find it....

ARGH

So there I was playing Panzer Dragoon Orta having a hell of a good time and then I got an error message saying the game cannot continue! This happens at the start of episode 4. Anyone else know of this? :hmm: I went back to my save and got up to it again and the same thing happened so I cannot progress. Looks like the backwards compatibility is not complete.

Hmmm that's annoying, I was just about to buy this game. Anyone else played it? Also, anyone tried Jet Set Radio Future yet? I know Jordan said the PAL version didn't work, has anyone else had any issues with either game?