N-Europe

Weight to the Revolution's new name?

david.dakota

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I like the name Nintendo RS and makes a link to the Nintendo DS, it just sounds too much like Nintendo Arse, like someone stated previously.

I don't see them keeping the name Revolution either. Do you realize how many products, services or trademarks has something called "Revolution" in it? It's too cliché and overused for such an innovative product.

My bet is it'll be something universal, mainstream, that doesn't have a direct link to gaming and yet it does. Something along the lines like Nintendo Go, but then something else. Um, yeah, I'm being vague huh?

Regardless of what it's final name is (I think they will stick with Revolution) I'll still call it the rev, unless the new name is really good and really catchy.

If they do change the name and you still call it the Revolution 5 years down the line everyone (everyone being chavs etc) will be like "What the fuck is that?" Trust me, you wont call it that, they said that about the Xbox360 too :heh:

Nah. Heres what I think :idea: it should be called ready... Nintendo ES(Entertainment System). Thats what it should be, because its entertaining, and just like the original it will change how games are played, plus its going to have all those Retro games on it...Right. Am I right or am I super right.

Oh yeah plus E comes after D. DS then the ES.

Guest Stefkov

it could be called the "nintendo games system which has poor specs compared to the ps3 and the xbox 360, however it can churn out some great graphics so fuck you all you whores who think that the revolution will fail....machine"

yeah i think that will be good, the :

Nintendo GSWHPSCTTPATXHICCOSGGSFYAYWWTTTRWFM

catchy

I’m pretty sure I heard the Revolution being referred to as the Nintendo RS a few months before Red Steel was even announced publicly, but then again that could always be coincidence.

Blue Wave would fit quite nicely with the wave like effects Nintendo WiFi seems to be putting forward (along with its colour scheme).

Blue Wave is really ugly for the console! It's more or less nice for the controler but for the console it's too bad.

I guess the "Best" thing to do would be going back to "Power Rangers time" and start adding prefixes to the names like: Meganes, SuperCube... you know...

Blue Wave is really ugly for the console! It's more or less nice for the controler but for the console it's too bad.

I guess the "Best" thing to do would be going back to "Power Rangers time" and start adding prefixes to the names like: Meganes, SuperCube... you know...

A few weeks ago, i was telling people that the console would be called the NFA.

The Nintendo F*cking Awesome. :)

And where exactly are you from?

Don't generalise, I haven't heard someone use that term for years, furthermore, I've hardly ever heard someone abbreviate it to RS.

when i saw that in your msn name, the first thing i said to you was 'rat shit'.

and i just asked everyone in my office.... and yeah. they said the same.

man i have no idea why all you aussies think that RS is an abriviation for rat shit. I have lived in melbourne my whole life (untill a year ago when i moved to geelong but i am still down in melb every w/end) and never ever heard this. i mean sure u can say rat shit, but i have never heard any1 telling some 1 what they said was 'RS', or 'thats a load of RS', or 'would u like some RS with ur tea?'