N-Europe

Lost in May

Ashley

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell is going on now! What did Michael do at the end, shoot himself? I don't want Libby to die Hurley loves her :sad:

Anyone else notice it seems as soon as 2 people get together the woman dies? If they're definitely dead.

The cause of the crash folks, there is no spoiler that u guys dont know about

Turbine_Explosion.gif

i still dont know about why the plane crashed, but im thinking its the

black smoke

how else does a plane split in 2 and end up on 2 opposite sides of the island.

I dont think libby is dead, in the promo hurley doesnt seem upset at all, also, EKO IS FALLING:O but he aint dying, basically, i read the synopsis for the final 4 episodes, man crazy shit crazy shit

I agree, she has such an interesting backstory... well, potentially at least. Although she could die and get mentioned in someone else's previous flashback we've not had. Like an "other" or Desmond or something... maybe she was looking for Hurley for the others?? I dunno...

I agree, she has such an interesting backstory... well, potentially at least. Although she could die and get mentioned in someone else's previous flashback we've not had. Like an "other" or Desmond or something... maybe she was looking for Hurley for the others?? I dunno...

Ive been hearing that she has some sorta connection with desmond:|...but yeah, its stupid to kill her off after it was revealed she was in the hospital with hurley.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, im 20mins away from part 2 of the BIG FINALE

Hurley looked PISSED when he found out about Michael. And what the hell is up with the giant bird calling out for hurley. but man it would of been a shit episode had it only been that one part. thank god for 2 hour specials.

Well, that answered some questions and presented a whole lot more. It would seem Henry holds some level of prominence with the Others. It would also seem the original inhabitants of the Island only had four toes? That was the biggest mystery in the episodes for me.

I guess that since whatever happened down in the Hatch happened, the Island somehow reappeared (it was possibly hidden before?) and that's how it was detected by the foreign guys working for Penny?

Wtf

Letting Henry escape was the biggest mistake ever, if he's the leader of the others they could have got everyone back without giving up those 3. I can't believe we have to wait ages for more!

Yeah, I'm just watching the finale, and then it randomly hit me.

John Locke, Daneille Rousseau, Desmond Hume.

Oh ho ho. Combined with:

Hurley's supposed solipsism

It has made me wonder. I'm sure it's robably an easter egg more than anything. Of course, the finale could explain everything.

Yeah, I'm just watching the finale, and then it randomly hit me.

John Locke, Daneille Rousseau, Desmond Hume.

Oh ho ho. Combined with:

Hurley's supposed solipsism

It has made me wonder. I'm sure it's robably an easter egg more than anything. Of course, the finale could explain everything.

Care to explain please? :heh: