NEurope
Ashley

Lost in May

Couldn't come up with a good pun.

But anywho, seems like Channel Four has listened to the "suggestions" (ie complaints) about season two of Lost's original July date, and bumped it forward to Tuesdays; starting May 2nd. It will also now be aired at 10pm, with E4 "First Look" at 11pm.

And before people start hinting about already seeing it and such, shhhhhhh.

Source: Digital Spy

Wasn't it always at 10pm?

Anyway great news, something else to look forward to in the busy month of may.

In May? That's late. I think we already started with season 2 here. O.o

Why the long wait?

Wasn't it always at 10pm?

Maybe it was on at 9 before, I dunno. I got the DVD anywho.

I didn't know there was a wait? I'm already on episode 18 here! :laughing:

In May? That's late. I think we already started with season 2 here. O.o

Why the long wait?

Originally channel four wanted to do it in blocks; Desperate Housewives, Lost and Big Brother to spread the ratings.

Originally channel four wanted to do it in blocks; Desperate Housewives, Lost and Big Brother to spread the ratings.

Aha. Well we're still waiting on new episodes from Desperate Housewives here, so yeah. No idea when they're going to show those. But I guess we're lucky here that these three shows are on three different channels (fuck Big Brother though >.>; ), so they don't feel like they have put it in blocks for ratings.

It sort of slipped my mind just how outstanding this show is. I mean, I knew there was quality to be had, and I remember all the good times pretty vividly, but this is truly, truly outstanding. I don't know if anyone else here is re-watching the first season on E4 but I'm getting absorbed in a level of detail that just sort of washed over me the first time round. I am about three steps away from writing fan fiction. And as an audio-visual experience, so sensual. I'm at a point where I hear Sayeed rustle through some plantlife or whatever with his torturing equipment and bits of me tingle.

I really enjoyed the first series, and started to watch the beginning of the second, but then had a few downloading problems, so had to stop. I can't wait for it to come on telly here.

lost is an awesome program. It really is. I am on ep 17 right now...:awesome:

Episode 18 for me ;)

only 5 more left, how awesome. or was it 4, last episode is 2 hour special

HAHAHA, we people in Ireland have been watching series two for the last two months (we also had series one before E4, and after the first 3 months they started showing 2 new eps every Monday, hope they start to do the same with series two), most definalty the only good desicion RTE (Irish tv) made.

Anyway, for those of you dying for series two, you won't be dissapointed. I don't want to spoil anything, but if you thought series one was mind wrecking and left you with many questions at the end, the answers to those questions just lead to MANY more questions.

Edge of seat stuff indeed, i'm being smart and recording it to DVD:) just filled up my first disc last Monday, got 8 eps on it

Yeah it's been on here ages. I don't watch it at all though, i heard its good!

Just wondering, does Sky users in the UK get RTE?

Said in Radiotimes it was to Air on the 27th of April.

Already seen half the Second Season anyway :P

Yeah it's been on here ages. I don't watch it at all though, i heard its good!

Just wondering, does Sky users in the UK get RTE?

I don't think so, on Sky in Ireland, RTE is on channels 101 and 102, in the UK those channels are BBC, although we (in Ireland) also get BBC Northern Ireland on Sky channels 143 and 144, so maybe they do have RTE on those channels in the UK and don't know it?

cocklusion: UK sucks.

i will buy that for a doller.

noooooooooooooooooooooo:shakehead

its so long and i got up to episode 5 pirate style. i hate havin to watch it once a week its crap. that means i wont be able to start watchin till june.

unless i pin down the little bliter who has the hole season. i wont stop till its mine hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Hopefully I'll get hold of the dvd before then, if just to annoy my friends :D

The ending apparently (last 5 eps) is to be really good and climatic

more deaths

:( and theres new characters that isnt an 'other' or someone from the flight 0.0

EDIT-I can't get these bloody spoiler tags working.

EDIT-NVM

The ending apparently (last 5 eps) has to be really good and climatic

more deathd :( and theres new characters that isnt an 'other' or someone from the flight 0.0

as always but they always leave you wanting more more i tell ye:cry:

Said in Radiotimes it was to Air on the 27th of April.

I read on a channel 4 forum it'd be the 2nd of May.

Well, either way it's soon, and I'm weeing myself. Finally my life will have purpose again!

I've seen upto about ep 8 of season 2 and it was good at the start but then started to drift off a bit much like season 1 did. I can't get anymore eps for it because I can't access that unholiest of all things here on the uni halls network. Can't find any direct downloads of it either :(

Very frustrating and very difficult not to go read spoilers because I hear it's all really heating up in the newer episodes.

Anyway, hopefully the full season dvd will be out in the states not long after it starts here and i'll just g et that like I did with season 1. Yay!