NEurope

Well as The Fish said. 90% of colleges block sites such as these anyway.

And if you want someone to moan at, moan at harribo.

Im just confused why his home isnt banned :/ its like taking away the knife and leaving him with the gun.

Im just confused why his home isnt banned :/ its like taking away the knife and leaving him with the gun.

Ultimatly, because we don't have his home IP address.

warandchaos, if you give us his home IP we can ban it :p
Lol, wouldnt really effect me :p College would still be banned though =[

How do you do the thing where you write a comment for the link like you click

Here

and it sends you there?

practicing...

Here

figured out.

STOP PRESSURING US!!!

PRESSURE.

Pushing down on me....

SUBLIMINAL MESSAGING POST TEH NE AWARDS RESULTS. (Plus it is like...a third of the way through the year nearly.)

I was wondering, when you click on the "view last unread" link, it just goes to either the last post on that page or to the top of the page. Is there a link to go back to the actual first post posted since you last looked. Its kind of annoying trying to find in long threads especially mafia games where you last looked :)

Also dwarf how did you do that link thing, I used to know but then I forgot :(

Click on Hyperlink (globe and chains) and then paste the link, then delete what it gives you and type what you want it to say.

I was wondering, when you click on the "view last unread" link, it just goes to either the last post on that page or to the top of the page. Is there a link to go back to the actual first post posted since you last looked. Its kind of annoying trying to find in long threads especially mafia games where you last looked :)

I'm sure there must be a way of doing it because I know if that thread was the last one which was posted in and it appears on the main forum page, when you click on it it takes you to the last post in the thread that was there when you last entered it.

It always works for me. Are you clicking the right thing?

I'm sure there must be a way of doing it because I know if that thread was the last one which was posted in and it appears on the main forum page, when you click on it it takes you to the last post in the thread that was there when you last entered it.

Yeah I do that when I can, but a lot of the time its not there, so I have to look all the way through thinking "Have I read this?"

Is it just me or do other people get this?

It depends on whether you are logged in and if you're not, how much info your PC holds onto for ref.

Just a question, it's puzzled me for a while. Sometimes pictures will show and disappear on screen, in succession. Because of this everything below it will go up, down, up, down, up, down, etc. Unless I cancel loading the page this'll carry on forever.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this?

Just a question, it's puzzled me for a while. Sometimes pictures will show and disappear on screen, in succession. Because of this everything below it will go up, down, up, down, up, down, etc. Unless I cancel loading the page this'll carry on forever.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this?

Isn't that just the pictures loading? When they are loading they load at full resolution but they then get reduced once loaded so if the image is very large once its resized it'll shift the page up. I'm guessing this happens more with threads like "Show Your Desktop"?

It's not that. They appear then disappear like I said.

Constantly showing then going away.

It's no big deal. I just wanted to know if anyone else gets it.

Has Mr.Bananagrabber had a name change? I've never seen him before but he's an aficionado and suddenly posts quite a lot.