NEurope

Some of the lesser boards have been removed for the E3 rush. If you need any threads or whatever for closing out any deals you are trying to make, then they can be made available. Check out the E3 announcements for the full story and let someone know if you need help.

Somehow, i think it was by using CTRL and the scroll wheel on my mouse, the message content text has enlarged itself on the forums while the rest of the forums remain as were before i scrolled. Is there a way i can change back the message content text to normal size because it looks a little weird to me at the mo

Where is the bargain board?

You can still get there through your history.

Most likely. It is seldom used.

And during the Nintendo conference (and maybe a tad before as people flock to the boards in preperation) everything but the Nintendo E3 board shall be closed.

Somehow, i think it was by using CTRL and the scroll wheel on my mouse, the message content text has enlarged itself on the forums while the rest of the forums remain as were before i scrolled. Is there a way i can change back the message content text to normal size because it looks a little weird to me at the mo

Thats to do with your mouse, just reverse (literally) the actions you did.

Worse comes to worse reboot your internet browser.

Still no joy? Restart computer.

Did what was recommended, still can't return the text to a normal size without rolling the mouse back, but then the rest of the page is smaller still which atm the page is normal with normal size text as it looks when i go on in work.

how about view > zoom text only/text size type thingum in your browser itself?

how about view > zoom text only/text size type thingum in your browser itself?

jayseven, that worked. Why didn't i think of that. Cheers mate, you saved my hair.

Some of the smileys do not work for me right now. Also, the Smiley box to the right of the message input box looks messed up, probably because the smileys that do not work have been replaced with those white boxes with red crosses in them (which are larger than the smileys), resulting in the smileys being pushed out of the box.

Is this a problem with the forum or my computer?

Some of the smileys do not work for me right now. Also, the Smiley box to the right of the message input box looks messed up, probably because the smileys that do not work have been replaced with those white boxes with red crosses in them (which are larger than the smileys), resulting in the smileys being pushed out of the box.

Is this a problem with the forum or my computer?

Lots of the smileys don't work for me either. Except in the smiley box on the right it doesn't show red crosses it shows the code. e.g. : smile :

But that may be different browsers. I'm on Firefox 3.

Lots of the smileys don't work for me either. Except in the smiley box on the right it doesn't show red crosses it shows the code. e.g. : smile :

But that may be different browsers. I'm on Firefox 3.

Well, now that I look, the smiley box shows the red crosses AND the code. I use the latest version of Internet Explorer, but the problem with the smileys have only recently arisen and coincided with a severe Internet lag (which is in order now), so I was afraid something had happened with my computer.

The reason they show the red cross and the code is because the code is the alt text for the image displaying the smiley. For example, mouseover the "Quote" button in this post, see the text that pops up? That's the alt text. Its main purpose is to appear when the image does not load.

The reason the images don't load? They're hosted on xsorbit servers because they're smileys we wanted to keep from the old board. They frequently disappear because the server is obviously iffy and although Ashley has promised a dozen times to host them on N-E, he never has :D

Hey. Last time this happened I asked someone to notify me when they work again because I knew I'd forget :p

Although saying that I suppose I could pillage another xsorbit board...

The reason they show the red cross and the code is because the code is the alt text for the image displaying the smiley. For example, mouseover the "Quote" button in this post, see the text that pops up? That's the alt text. Its main purpose is to appear when the image does not load.

The reason the images don't load? They're hosted on xsorbit servers because they're smileys we wanted to keep from the old board. They frequently disappear because the server is obviously iffy and although Ashley has promised a dozen times to host them on N-E, he never has :D

Thanks. :)

(I did know about the function of the code, though. :p When reporting a problem, always describe the precise details. ;))

Jesus answering three times in different threads clearly isn't enough is it?

Ex member.

Jesus answering three times in different threads clearly isn't enough is it?

Ex member.

I didn't know about it already being asked, plus shuoldn't it go here?

I didn't know about it already being asked, plus shuoldn't it go here?

It was mentioned in HWYD but it shouldn't really go anywhere as its not really of anyone's interest :p

I still don't understand the big fuss people have with banned members. But just me eh?

Well its sometimes interesting...like in the case of OG he was becoming a well posted member of the community, then suddenly gone.

Makes a change from it being Harribo though, lol.

It was mentioned in HWYD but it shouldn't really go anywhere as its not really of anyone's interest :p

I still don't understand the big fuss people have with banned members. But just me eh?

To be fair, once everyone knew it was him he could have gone and made another Epic Thread or gone on a spamming rampage, but he just made normal posts up until his banning.

There seems to be conflicting views amongst the admins, Jordan seemed pretty happy to let him and 3rdChildren stay.

To be fair, once everyone knew it was him he could have gone and made another Epic Thread or gone on a spamming rampage, but he just made normal posts up until his banning.

There seems to be conflicting views amongst the admins, Jordan seemed pretty happy to let him and 3rdChildren stay.

We do all agree on issues like this. Ultimately at the end of the day we can't let one member flount the rules and others not. I'll admit OG was a decent poster, but as I say, if we start bending the rules pandemonium occurs. Pandemonium!

Peoples opinions will always differ, but in the end its probably best to agree on a method and stick with it.

Whatever happened to staff confidentiality?

Why is Olympic Gamer banned?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

You are about as funny as the Ebola Virus.