NEurope

Er, I asked a simple question which started a huge debate. It was over, and then I corrected aimless and another debate seems to have started. I would have been happy to end this some time ago actually, but I'm not going to look like a fool in not defending my opinions. Just because alot of this forum doesn't care about the issue doesn't mean its pointless.

A huge debate? Come on, dude. Let's look at the situation again shall we.

Emasher enquiries about the mixtape thread.

Jayseven replies.

Record new macro:

Emasher enquiries about the mixtape thread again.

Jayseven replies.

Stop.

Play macro, about a trillion times.

Now, the mixtape thread is made for personal use. Sorta like how a person can cut pictures out of a magazine or newspaper and use them for a collage. This was not done to make any money or gain any profit whatsoever. If we had to pay to obtain these mixtape cds, or purchase them from Jay, then you'd have a point.

That's my first reply.

The second reply is about Aimless's comment. Dude, he was playing you. It was meant to take the piss, and it worked a treat. So, well done that man.

Thirdly:

Er, I asked a simple question which started a huge debate. It was over, and then I corrected aimless and another debate seems to have started. I would have been happy to end this some time ago actually, but I'm not going to look like a fool in not defending my opinions. Just because alot of this forum doesn't care about the issue doesn't mean its pointless.

Wait, at which point did your "huge debate" end?

Any you say you'd have been happy to end it at some point a long time ago...sorry, dude. I don't believe that for a second. Looking back over the last few pages, it was you who was the one bringing up the topic of that thread, time after time. Jayseven replied, this thread would move on, and then you'd bring it back to your original point.

Lastly, of course this forum cares. Just because their opinion on the subject differs from yours, it doesn't mean that they do not care. There's no need to get all high and mighty, and form a one-man crusade against personal mixtapes destroying the entertainment industry.

Ok, maybe it wasn't a huge debate. Though, every-time the subject is brought up, the standard answer of most is, "who cares".

End of. If you don't have a question then get out of the thread. If you have a question regarding piracy then piss off also, that debate is over.

Couldn't find the correct place for this , and anyway , it is a question of sorts :p

Are you aware of any problems with the news RSS feed ? as I haven't been able to get anything for a while. Thought it was my reader but have tried a couple now and still nada.

Safari problems are also still present , just wondered if there is also any news on an expected fix ?

Couldn't find the correct place for this , and anyway , it is a question of sorts :p

Are you aware of any problems with the news RSS feed ? as I haven't been able to get anything for a while. Thought it was my reader but have tried a couple now and still nada.

Safari problems are also still present , just wondered if there is also any news on an expected fix ?

Yeah, we're aware of this and currently working on a fix. Should be working shortly hopefully...

I didn't realise so many people used the buttons! I always just typed it out....

Anyway *cough* It was I who was as daft as to delete something because I, unlike other more experienced admins, are thoroughly lacking in experience and the basic brain power to think before acting.

as you may have guessed, this was my fault. And I couldn't find the old spoiler button, so I went ahead and made a new one ^_^;

So, what is the rule on bumping?

AFAIK you can't bump something that is more than a month old.

That is the general rule, but it really depends on the thread. Use your own judgement when bumping a thread.

For example, if the Prison Break thread doesn't get used for a month it's fine to bump, but say the thread on the Cold War I made shouldn't be bumped.

That is the general rule, but it really depends on the thread. Use your own judgement when bumping a thread.

For example, if the Prison Break thread doesn't get used for a month it's fine to bump, but say the thread on the Cold War I made shouldn't be bumped.

Ah, i get it.

I bumped my Pure Pwnage thread after 4 months. Doesn't get used often but I know a few people look out for it so I still post in it :D

May I ask which administrator (or moderator, I think they have the power), removed my signature de to height restrictions? I mean, I'll probably resize it when I can be bothered, but still, that sig is awesome. And it wasn't hurting anyone.

The rules are the rules I guess, and they apply for everyone.

May I add, how exactly do you resize your sig?

May I ask which administrator (or moderator, I think they have the power), removed my signature de to height restrictions? I mean, I'll probably resize it when I can be bothered, but still, that sig is awesome. And it wasn't hurting anyone.

The rules are the rules I guess, and they apply for everyone.

May I add, how exactly do you resize your sig?

In number form (because despite being awful at maths I do like numbers)

1) No idea. Wasn't me.

2) "Awesome" really? Not only did it feature a mediocre singer it was the same image repeated four times :p

3) They do.

4) Photoshop, Gimp, Paint. All kinds of programs.