NEurope

He was here before, as Yamcha and Cox of Seagulls. He left for a while and just recently returned.

Has Mr.Bananagrabber had a name change? I've never seen him before but he's an aficionado and suddenly posts quite a lot.

Yeah hes been around for ages, spreading the love of arrested development to one and all.

I'm using Opera and haven't had any problems like that...

I'd say that's quite strange.

One because I didn't say this was in Opera ... which is wierd.

Two I am using Opera and it's wierd I only get it.

Ah well. I've lived with it till now.

It's not that. They appear then disappear like I said.

Constantly showing then going away.

It's no big deal. I just wanted to know if anyone else gets it.

I get that sometimes too and I use Opera. It happens on other sites too and sometimes when I use the search function on the likes of IGN.

He was here before, as Yamcha and Cox of Seagulls. He left for a while and just recently returned.

So is he Statto? *wonders where statto went*

Has the maximum size for a sig changed? I'm sure it used to be 500x150.

And why is the file size for the sig smaller than for an avatar?

I still don't get why the avatar file size is so small. Took me ages to find an animated Caramelldansen avatar that fit the size limit.

Luckily this one is awesome anyway, so.. :D

How do I fit more snorlaxes in my sig. The ones there are lonely. I could probably fit one more but then he would have to watch if the old 4 chose to procreate.

The code is currently this

143-Snorlax_walk_south.gif143-Snorlax_walk_south.gif143-Snorlax_walk_south.gif143-Snorlax_walk_south.gif

If I try to add more, then it says too many words in your sig code thing, get out.

Well its becasue there is a character limit and as you are HOTLINKING (tut tut) from another site you have to suffer from it having a long URL. Rehost it somewhere else (eg tinypic) and the url will be shorter and you'll be able to fit more in.

Well its becasue there is a character limit and as you are HOTLINKING (tut tut) from another site you have to suffer from it having a long URL. Rehost it somewhere else (eg tinypic) and the url will be shorter and you'll be able to fit more in.

Thank you.

What hosting site has the smallest URL? Small url = more snorlaxes. :awesome:

Thank you.

What hosting site has the smallest URL? Small url = more snorlaxes. :awesome:

Theres some sites called like tinyURL or something. Do searches for that.

It was the religious nutcase who made the thread about how the Devil wants to destroy Israel.

It was the religious nutcase who made the thread about how the Devil wants to destroy Israel.

Yeah I know. I reckon he's a banned member.

question!!!!

...what's the "public groups" section all about in the user profiles? "bluey is not a member of any public groups" .....what does it MEEEEEAN?? :blank:??

arigato ^^

Public groups is just one of those trivial vB features we've never bothered using. Felt it would result in cliqueness. Granted, people set up their own groups (GLA or whatever they're called) but this would only worsen things.

They have them on HCR and I really cant see them adding anything positive or at all to this site.