NEurope

Seriously, whats with the interest in banned members? Any dramatic ones are known about as it all blows up in public. The other 97% of banned members are spambots.

I thought it could be a banned member returning, as the spambots usually have names like "Buyallyourusedandpreownedgamesfrompreownedconsolekingsdotcom".

I thought it could be a banned member returning, as the spambots usually have names like "Buyallyourusedandpreownedgamesfrompreownedconsolekingsdotcom".

That was me. :(

If I want to share this because I think its awesome and think other people would think its awesome, where do you think I should post it....probably not deserving of its own thread.

New LEGO Death Star

10188ds000.jpg

I'd say it as deservant of a thread as you're strangly high interest in people's choice of food, colours, shapes and whatever else.

Perhaps a general (non-sexual) toys thread? With an emphasis on the parenthesis just to be safe.

I bloody love the new banner!!!

Gratz to whoever made it :D

Hope it stays longer than that bad pink one with Jessica Alba's breasts in. . .

I'd say it as deservant of a thread as you're strangly high interest in people's choice of food, colours, shapes and whatever else.

Perhaps a general (non-sexual) toys thread? With an emphasis on the parenthesis just to be safe.

Hmmm, fair point. Ill do that now then.

Wondering: How popular is the "chat"?

I actually cannot EVER get into it even though I've followed the instructions letter by letter. Pretty poor considering I'm staff :(

I wanna know if I'm missing out on anything!

I downloaded an IRC client and couldn't make it work. I don't think we're missing out on much, isn't it generally people who used to go on C-E that talk on there, but now don't visit the forums?

I don't want to cause any trouble or anything just in case its an iffy subject but what happened to solitanze? He used to make comments on like every post of news etc on the main site. I haven't read anything by him for a while. Did someone figure out a way to ban him from making comment or something

Maybe he finally got something he never had before: common sense.

Or a life. I dunno...

I don't want to cause any trouble or anything just in case its an iffy subject but what happened to solitanze? He used to make comments on like every post of news etc on the main site. I haven't read anything by him for a while. Did someone figure out a way to ban him from making comment or something

He disappeared after an epic final comment when GTAIV overtook Ocarina of TIme on Gamesrankings, claiming that gaming now meant nothing to him and he would be selling his entire collection. He emailed me an epic 20 page Word document detailing his forum and commenting highlights.

Check the Sonic RPG post on the main page, it appears you've brought him back! He only just started posting again today.

At what point do you become "N-Europe Forum Aficionado"?

I've only just noticed that i am.

At what point do you become "N-Europe Forum Aficionado"?

I've only just noticed that i am.

After making 1000 posts.

Is thread creation in the Wii board going to be locked again this year for e3?

Seriously, whats with the interest in banned members? Any dramatic ones are known about as it all blows up in public. The other 97% of banned members are spambots.

I think its just people want to know what's going on. Seeing a random banned member makes some think that they missed an epic type thread or something.

General Question : Are there any possibilities for forum competitions? Prizes such as custom user titles or extended avatars could be used as prizes? Just ideas, ideas...

General Question : Are there any possibilities for forum competitions? Prizes such as custom user titles or extended avatars could be used as prizes? Just ideas, ideas...

I think that was kind of the idea for the official NE quiz... must resurrect that some day.

I think that was kind of the idea for the official NE quiz... must resurrect that some day.

We must do! I was winning as far as I'm aware. :D:p

I was thinking about bringing it back, but I'm going on holiday tomorrow so I might not be able to finish the marking. The problem I was having was that people were happy to make games but couldn't be bothered to mark them and add up the scores :/

But yes, I did promise forum prizes, so it'll have to return sometime soon....

yeah, as noted with the unofficial quiz having dissapeared also :( I guess I'll just have to declare myself a winner of that one...

yeah, as noted with the unofficial quiz having dissapeared also :( I guess I'll just have to declare myself a winner of that one...

I was thinking of continuing that the other day, actually. I'll try and come up with some questions, if you wish, and we can get the ball rolling again.

Is there a way to mark a thread as unread?

I clicked on the New Trailers thread earlier, but if no one replies before I get home then Ill probably forget to look at it....I know I could send a PM to myself, but if theres a way to mark as unread thatd be easier.

Umm theres not but hey, you will probably see I have replied to this and remember to check the new trailers thread yes?

If not, your own fault for being forgetful :P

Umm theres not but hey, you will probably see I have replied to this and remember to check the new trailers thread yes?

If not, your own fault for being forgetful :P

Haha, cool. It was that typical thing in that the fact that I posted that made me remember to check it. :heh: