NEurope

Just out of interest, why did Intensity get banned??

look up two posts :p

Well that hardly seems like a bannable offense. :heh:

I'd consider being previously banned a bannable offence... :heh:

I'd consider being previously banned a bannable offence... :heh:

I meant looking up two posts.

Yeah ok it was a crap joke. :heh:

2) He was hobbzinio.

Hobbz came back and I didn't spot it.. ah crap.

Can I ask how you knew?

Hobbz came back and I didn't spot it.. ah crap.

Can I ask how you knew?

IP's probably.

I, and probably a few others, kind of guessed it, though...

No, he did something to get banned and admitted that he was a formerly banned member in a thread before the admins banned him, then they asked who he was and he told them he was hobbz. The thread was ash-mat's suicidal thread, it was called "Bye".

look up two posts :p

I seem to be doing that a lot lately! My powers of observation can only be described as....lets just say special. :heh:

I wonder who that picture was of? The one he posted in the user image gallery.

No, he did something to get banned and admitted that he was a formerly banned member in a thread before the admins banned him, then they asked who he was and he told them he was hobbz. The thread was ash-mat's suicidal thread, it was called "Bye".

Ah also wondered where Ash went, why he suicide/leave?

Because he wanted to stop coming on the forum so he got himself banned.

I'm pretty sure that was a different account of his. Intensity came after that.

I'm pretty sure that was a different account of his. Intensity came after that.

I thought it was him but the search feature is broken right now so I can't check.

I thought Intensity was Hobbz as soon as he appeared. One of the first things he did was bump a creative thread by Hobbzinio and say "this guy is awesome! it's a shame he got banned ;_;" so it was pretty damn suspect. But iirc the IPs didn't match up at the time. When I checked a couple of weeks ago, they did match up. I'm guessing he used another PC/connection/proxy for a while then got lazy.

It's so obvious when old banned members come back anyway, they:

have opinions on staff and members

post a lot in general chit chat

barely post in wii discussion

have @live.com email addresses or similar

- no real new member goes straight to general chit chat or talks like they know who's who.

There really ought to be a thread that lists all the banned members and why they got banned to avoid confusion.

Also if they mention in their first post that they've been a long time lurker...

There really ought to be a thread that lists all the banned members and why they got banned to avoid confusion.

What's to be confused about? Mods and Admins know who is banned, and they're the only ones who do. If you have a problem with someone being banned, then you can ask for a reason why, but don't expect them to become unbanned.

It would stop the people posting in this thread every-time someone gets banned asking why they got banned.

It would stop the people posting in this thread every-time someone gets banned asking why they got banned.

The majority of the time it's pretty obvious why they got banned. The only times it isn't is when it's a double account, and even then there are ways you can tell. New members don't have opinions on mods/admins.

Not really, alot of people seem nice and then they make some sort of post and get banned for it, if people missed that post, they wouldn't know what happened.

It's not really any of our business. What if the banned forumer, or the staff, dont wantthe reason known?

I'm not saying its any of my business, TBH I really don't care, its just every-time someone gets banned a couple people post in here asking why, even more if it was someone like motion, ect. who was popular. And it would save the Mods and Admins a bit of time.

I'm not saying its any of my business, TBH I really don't care, its just every-time someone gets banned a couple people post in here asking why, even more if it was someone like motion, ect. who was popular. And it would save the Mods and Admins a bit of time.

....Was he?

Emasher, how would it save them time? They'd have to go back through everyone who's ever been banned, write a reason for the banning, etc. Go make a Wiki about N-Europe's banned members if it bothers you that much. :heh: