NEurope

What happened to all the "big changes" that were meant to be coming? Was that all just bullshit?

What happened to all the "big changes" that were meant to be coming? Was that all just bullshit?

Was there any need for the profanities? This is Christmas time you know, and we actually have lives.

specific mentionings...?

Is it possible for me to get a name change?

I'd like to be known as An-Fear-Bocht from now on.

Cheers

Cheers

Current rules are one change only. Do you still want to change?

Cheers

May I ask why?

Yeah I would still ike to change.

I just want to change my name on here. I suppose I feel semi-invisible for some reason. Dunno why - maybe a name change will change how I feel about this website.

Oh and An-Fear-Bocht means The-Poor-Man in Irish.

Haha you're not the only one conzer, seems to be known you need to have a quirk (3rd person, coloured text, extreme personality) but I love you! : peace:

How big is that freakin sig.

Not freakin big enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also Dyson you are pretty damn awesome too!

Henry hehehe lol!

People just because you don't receive messages such as "Omfg dat post woz well wicked innit." or "Best post evar!!!" it doesn't mean that people don't notice that you're here. I'm not a well known person round here but I'm not going to find some gimmick just to be noticed. I want to be noticed for a good reason. Not just some flashing lights novelty. And that goes for on here and in real life.

Exactly Moogle.

Also, lol at Ashleys correction to Dyson's sig.

Word. People with gimmicks such as the three that Dyson mentioned do my fucking head in. :heh:

Conzer is made of awesome though. *Love ya man*

People just because you don't receive messages such as "Omfg dat post woz well wicked innit." or "Best post evar!!!" it doesn't mean that people don't notice that you're here. I'm not a well known person round here but I'm not going to find some gimmick just to be noticed. I want to be noticed for a good reason. Not just some flashing lights novelty. And that goes for on here and in real life.

Just because I don't have a gimmick doesnt mean I want one to be noticed.

I'd like a name change for my own reasons - like I said - maybe it'll make me feel differently about the website. I've drifted from it recently, maybe this'll be a comeback...

I don't see why. I don't even know if I've made an impression.

Quite frankly I don't care, I voice my opinions in places and such. I changed my name because I cannot think of a good name for the life of me. Every forum, website, anything I use Stefkov. I wanted a change on my name.

Changing your name to make an impression will only get the one question from someone asking who you are.

Everyone seems to still refer me as Stefkov though...¬_¬

Is it such a big deal that I want to change my name?

It's something I want to do for personal reasons! Jeeze it's only a few letters on a computer screen!

How long do new user have to wait until their account get activated?

A friend of mine signed up i think a week ago and has not been activated yet

How long do new user have to wait until their account get activated?

A friend of mine signed up i think a week ago and has not been activated yet

Don't new members activate their accounts themselves? Ie once you sign up you get sent an activation email and once you've clicked the link in the email your account's been activated.

Sometimes the emails never get sent. Random vB problem. Let me know their username (or they can still PM and thus could PM me) and I'll activate it.

Oh same thing happened for my friend, so if you can activate his too. His username is

"Ante Up! Shimminy"

Thanks.

;) ;)